Author Topic: computer prop  (Read 3959 times)

you just told me i can annoyin you too death but i already knew

He means that he fixed your horrible excuse for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

The Computer props as well as the entire props system was removed for some odd reason. It's most likely on the Crap-on list included in Blockland.

Also welcome to the internet, people have full permission to annoy the forget out of you if they want to. And as far as I'm concerned, he wasn't annoying, you're just being an arrogant stuff-for-brain.

and your gas mask... should be modefied

He means that he fixed your horrible excuse for grammar, spelling and punctuation.

The Computer props as well as the entire props system was removed for some odd reason. It's most likely on the Crap-on list included in Blockland.

Also welcome to the internet, people have full permission to annoy the forget out of you if they want to. And as far as I'm concerned, he wasn't annoying, you're just being an arrogant stuff-for-brain.
What he said!

It isn't crap-oned, I have it them and they work.
Also, the reason blockland doesn't like props, folks, is because they cause huge amounts of console spam.

The props were just... crap... horrible... Don't ask for them, please.

Also, don't always take hits at your grammar and such hostily. Rare times people are actually trying to help. Next response, I'll show you.

can some one give me a link to that computer prop ? i've searched every where and still didint found it

Just build a computer? not that hard, Its like 5 bricks

I searched computer prop and here is the link for the topic with the title computer prop

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=126536.15

They are not failed and I have the working version of the prop system that I edited to not spam the console.

I searched computer prop and here is the link for the topic with the title computer prop

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=126536.15

thanks but read the whole topic i said i already got it
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:31:03 AM by someonebadatthis »

thanks but read the whole topic i said i already got it
Then lock the damn topic.