Author Topic: I'm Back  (Read 7157 times)

why? because he pwned you at every thing you did

No because I back then I took everything to heart. Luckily I've grown up which you should be doing with posts like that.

No because I back then I took everything to heart. Luckily I've grown up which you should be doing with posts like that.
What are you talking about? He has a wife!

Nice bump you made there
im not sure, but i think its considered a bump if its on the first page

im not sure, but i think its considered a bump if its on the first page

No, bump is just bumping a topic up. Doesn't matter what page it is on. In fact, doesn't need to be a double post or posting in a thread which hasn't been posted in in a while. A pointless post can also be considered a bump.

But Dominator: STOP BUMPING THIS FORUM!

Just leave. Also, I find it funny that you have to troll AOT because you can't fork over the twenty bucks to play blockland you poor forget.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 07:14:49 AM by MrMulch »

Just leave. Also, I find it funny that you have to troll AOT because you can't fork over the twenty bucks to play blockland you poor forget.
Way to jump to conclusions there.

Why is his still a friend?

You're doing it wrong. Besides, hes a friend because he thinks he can just enforce what ever rules he wants when he actually has no real power.

You're doing it wrong. Besides, hes a friend because he thinks he can just enforce what ever rules he wants when he actually has no real power.
I love how people who actually really play this game are the ones who don't complain about this.

I love how people who actually really play this game are the ones who don't complain about this.

You mean you and everyone else in the "enforcers".

You mean you and everyone else in the "enforcers".
There's only around 5 'enforcers' out of probably 20 people who still play from time to time.
And no I'm not one of the 'enforcers'.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 10:05:04 PM by UnknownX »