Poll

do you want to join a server with out haveing to spend ages downloading adons?

yes
no
dont know
dont care
do what roblox does with its free moddles

Author Topic: stop the download adons when u join a game!!!  (Read 2483 times)

im sick of haveing to wait up to 20 min to go on a server then the server laggs cuz of to much adons do what roblox does with its free modles! u just join and its there!

im sick of haveing to wait up to 20 min to go on a server then the server laggs cuz of to much adons do what roblox does with its free modles! u just join and its there!

ya whats up with that ?!

Options -> Network

Uncheck all "Download _____" boxes

why do idiots complain when they turn things on? you should just leave it off if you dislike it, it's off by default

You have to download add-ons when you join a game; especialy when the person makes private mods (for example, Bushido's Sentry).

Unless you don't want to play any games.

you don't have to DL most of them, you'll just use default modles if you don't, although for vehicles and bots i think you have to, and RTB has a feature that speeds it up if it's on RTB

RTB has a feature that speeds it up if it's on RTB

I didn't know that. :o

I didn't know that. :o
well, you DL it from the RTB server, which is faster because it can use more of it's connection to the internet, while as the server host has to keep supplying the other clients on the server with information
at least i think that's why..

well, you DL it from the RTB server, which is faster because it can use more of it's connection to the internet, while as the server host has to keep supplying the other clients on the server with information
at least i think that's why..
I'm sure that's it.

I'm sick of having to wait up to 20 minutes to go on a server then the server lags because of too many Add-Ons. Do what ROBLOX does with its free models! You just join and its there!
I have translated your post from gibberish to a paragraph.

No, we will not have free models like ROBLOX, We are not ROBLOX.

If you don't like it, make your own server.

If you don't like it, make your own server.

If you can't do this, then you shouldn't be here, because the game isn't for you.

robox is a good quick game dont dis it>:(   wat is DL and RTB???    im useing roblox free modles as a example on roblox u can ad ur own privet modlesto a game it workes the same just make adone the same a free modles
« Last Edit: September 05, 2010, 04:04:58 PM by mickyy5 »

robox is a good quick game dont dis it>:(   wat is DL and RTB???

Download

Return to Blockland