52 (27.5%)
hl2 pack
44 (23.3%)
halo pack
56 (29.6%)
Taco's
37 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 189

Author Topic: Spartan101's mods update-10/21 4:50 est[Mark2 released]  (Read 39140 times)

I know, I tried it, but the Military used the stick clip, which had 20 rounds, unless you added a extra ammo clip which added to the bottom and added more shots, also the military stick clip one didnt have the foward handle.
It's from bioshock they are round mags

anyways for all you I DONT SEE THE CLIPZ people. the Clip is in the loving Hand GEt Some Mother loving Glasses Today Thank you and Have a Terrible Afternoon.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:37:34 PM by Blockoverlord »

There the same thing you handicap.
No they're not. A stripper clip loads a magazine. A magazine loads a gun. They're different loving things. A gas can is not a fuel injector and a hub cap is not a tire.
anyways for all you I DONT SEE THE CLIPZ people. the magazine is in the loving Hand GEt Some Mother loving Glasses Today Thank you and Have a Terrible Afternoon.
clip mag, whatever you want to call it, it holds ammo thats all we care about posh.
Not really because they have two different functionalities.
I know, I tried it, but the Military used the stick clip, which had 20 rounds, unless you added a extra ammo clip which added to the bottom and added more shots, also the military stick clip one didnt have the foward handle.
Try "Straight magazine" or "box magazine". Not "stick clip".
And you know nothing about guns:
The WW2 M1A1 Thompson submachinegun is different from the M1921 (AKA The Chicago Typewriter), in that the M1921 had a forward vertical grip and was notorious for utilizing a drum magazine. The barrel was different but the receiver was similar, and the M1A1's muzzle brake was a lot different. The M1A1 came AFTER the M1921 and used a straight mag, had no vertical grip, and was a bit smaller and more lightweight. There WAS a military M1921A1, but was less favored as the provisions for the drum magazine caused it to jam up.

M1921:

M1A1:

Finally, the one in Bioshock was a modified M1921.

THAT IS A VERY BAD MODEL I HAVE THE FIRST ONE THAT IS MUCH MORE AWESOMER THEN THAT THING

THAT IS A VERY BAD MODEL I HAVE THE FIRST ONE THAT IS MUCH MORE AWESOMER THEN THAT THING
I'M SO COOL BECAUSE OF ALL CAPS!!!11111!!!!!
Also your an idiot.
And pics of v.2: (errors) :D
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 07:26:08 PM by FOX TAIL »

Drum magazines are more of an abrupt cylinder than that spherelike thing you have there:

Also I suggest that you squish the model to make it look more blocko, and so that the stock rests against the shoulder of the blockhead.

A peice of advice: Dont use a Pitch-black color for ANYTHING on a model, it looks like stuff.

That is all. Spread and hand color is bleh. Make the spread less far and the hands a little lighter, and it would be fine.
:o I actually kind of like it?

That is all. Spread and hand color is bleh. Make the spread less far and the hands a little lighter, and it would be fine.
]:o I actually kind of like it?
Im on version 2 but the hide node function is screwing up

Also your an idiot.
-snip-
Now it looks even worse than before.

Also your an idiot.

I'm sorry. It's an absolute fail.
:( Try to shadow some of the stuff and make the metal all the same color.

I'm sorry. It's an absolute fail.
:( Try to shadow some of the stuff and make the metal all the same color.
:{

Fis the Arm, and you'll get my download.

FIX THE UNIVERSE AND I WILL LIVE IN IT.

The sights are wrong. They're way too far up the gun and the barrel is too long. The sights are also the wrong sights to go with the gun, they need to be more of a triangle if they go with that.