Author Topic: 9/11 is life changing  (Read 3883 times)

Honestly get out, no one wants to deal with your pathetic nonsense.

Why are you being so mean to me, I just didn't know what it is.

Lets just nuke the Middle East, they don't have anything good there and they just attack us constantly, mostly failed attempts.

Lets just nuke the Middle East, they don't have anything good there and they just attack us constantly, mostly failed attempts.

Oil you fool.

Who needs oil when you got AIR

Is this you trying to be funny? Nowhere in that quote did I say that.
What you said just seemed to hold no relevancy to 9/11. :I

Besides, last I heard, he's pulling troops from Iraq and placing them else where.

Who needs oil when you got AIR
who needs air when you got nuks

Why are you being so mean to me, I just didn't know what it is.
You apparently forgot your loveual harassment.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.

Damn you.

What you said just seemed to hold no relevancy to 9/11. :I

Besides, last I heard, he's pulling troops from Iraq and placing them else where.

I just said that because it came to my mind, and it is somewhat relevant, seeing as 9/11 started it all.

Also I believe he is pulling most of them but is keeping like 50,000 in for another year or so.

who needs air when you got nuks
mankind needs to grow a pair and gain the ability to breathe radiation

mankind needs to grow a pair and gain the ability to breathe radiation
inorite

I just said that because it came to my mind, and it is somewhat relevant, seeing as 9/11 started it all.
Oh I see. Sorry then. :c

Also I believe he is pulling most of them but is keeping like 50,000 in for another year or so.
I wouldn't know. All I heard was that he's moving some/many/all of them to do work elsewhere. I'm not sure on who he's leaving behind. :o

Oh I see. Sorry then. :c
I wouldn't know. All I heard was that he's moving some/many/all of them to do work elsewhere. I'm not sure on who he's leaving behind. :o

No problem. I heard it on the radio some time ago, I could be wrong.

The towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, not planes.

The towers were brought down by controlled demolitions, not planes.
9/11 WAS CAUSED BY TERRORISTS. NO CONSPIRACY. NO INSIDE JOB.