Poll

Answer how best fits you.

This is highly stupid and unneeded.
I don't personally have any problems with this, but I'd never use it anyway because I don't need it.
I like this idea, but it's not incredibly important.
This idea would greatly improve my experience on Blockland.
WaFfles aR GooD!!!1!

Author Topic: Tank Damage System  (Read 3399 times)

So, what I'm suggesting is this:

I'm sick and tired of any old weapon doing in the tank given enough time. I've thought of a solution. A mod that sets a minimum damage (RTB pref.) for the projectiles hitting the tank, ignoring completely everything below that, but using the whole damage of anything higher, instead of subtracting the minimum from the total damage. Is this possible?

For example, say I set the minimum damage to 100. Then, any weapon dealing less than that damage, let's say the gun, does absolutely nothing, no matter how many times you shoot it. However, the Rocket Launcher does enough damage, so if I shot it with that, the tank would take all of its damage (100 right?).

Im not sure if this would be possible. It would be a good idea but we probably can't do it.

I like the idea.

People killing tanks with swords lol.

I like the idea.

swords do 25 or 50 damage, i forgot which

I like the idea.

Stick a sword in the wheels

Stick a sword in the wheels
And that's how the Finnish took care of tanks in WWII.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 06:47:17 PM by Celtic Wolf »

But it has treads.
Which are turned with wheels? You're smart.

Which are turned with wheels? You're smart.
I was responding to his statement. I am well aware that tank treads are turned by wheels, And on some tanks the wheels are covered.

I was responding to his statement. I am well aware that tank treads are turned by wheels, And on some tanks the wheels are covered.
Not on Blockland's.
Also he wasn't talking to you.

Im not sure if this would be possible. It would be a good idea but we probably can't do it.
If you don't know what you're talking about, don't post.

This is a great idea though.

This should be a server sided mod that implements this into all vehicles on the server.