Author Topic: My Youtube Video Megathread.  (Read 1121 times)

You will find all my YouTube Videos here instead of individual threads.

Ever since I acquired a Core i7-930 2.8 GHz Processor armed with a GTX460, 6GB RAM and 100GB of storage space for recording movies I have been recording games nonstop. Some were great and ended up into final videos on YouTube, some were only funny if you were actually a part of it and got deleted and never saw e-daylight.

The ones that made it are here.

Duke Nukem Speedrushes Left 4 Dead 2

Speedrushing has never been cooler with the music featured. Watch how Duke Nukems fierce presence makes a Smoker let go of him and watch as he survives a head on collision with a car.

Them Hicks Took My Ass!

This is the only thing filmed on my Core 2 Duo build that I still have (for some goofy reason).
I do some test recording of slowmo physics in Blockland while in a Skype Call. I was planning to cut the audio entirely to make a collage video of various physics things but I ended up going "nope, idea sucks balls". I left it to collect e-dust for a few months in my USB HDD and laughed so I put it on YouTube.

tl;dr: old video, old plans failed, saw again later, new plan for laffs.

POWER SHOT BITCH.

I play Empire Total War while again in a Skype call for some reason. UnsungMaster is playing TF2 and makes weird noises as he jerks off to Mrs Skies from MAD clan shoves an Equalizer up someones ass.

The Cops Go Swimming After Us.

We're playing GTA4, one friend is running around with six stars, me and another friend are on the barge near the airport shooting at cops or shooting at a third friend flying a helicopter trying to shoot us down. Chaos ensues.

The Stupid Combine - Episode 1: Satan!

A rather insignificant Combine soldier wanders around aimlessly somehow getting across multiple universes/planes of existence/game engines.

We meet the light headed fellow in this first episode when he suddenly encounters a rather daemonic figure. Oh dear.

A placeholder voice of Tourettes Guy was used. Combine voices will be used in upcoming episodes.

I'm getting internal server problems.

Remember that one time you went shopping?

Dem was good timez.

I managed to advertise yet stay on topic, Turned out better then expected.