19 (9%)
Jun (i didn't die)
25 (11.9%)
all of them were dissapointing
30 (14.3%)
none of them were dissapointing
44 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: Halo: Reach - spoiler yo  (Read 80945 times)

HOW MANY OF YOU WHERE PISSED WHEN YOU DIDNT GET TO KILL A SCARAB!!!! :(

i went back on that mission where 2 fall when you're driving and i thought of maybe i can kill them, but nope, they walked away :(

UGH

FFFFFFFFS
mom got me mass effect 2 and not halo reach
Im loving dissapoint yet overjoyed

FFFFFFFFS
mom got me mass effect 2 and not halo reach
Im loving dissapoint yet overjoyed

lolfail

YES
After 4 hours of trying, I FINALLY got the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" achievement.
Jesus christ that was difficult, I can't even tell you how I got it, I'm getting the theater footage now.

YES
After 4 hours of trying, I FINALLY got the "If They Came To Hear Me Beg" achievement.
Jesus christ that was difficult, I can't even tell you how I got it, I'm getting the theater footage now.
What is that achievement for?

What is that achievement for?
"If They Came to Hear Me Beg

Perform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal."

Also, i saw an Achievement Hunter video on how to do it

"If They Came to Hear Me Beg

Perform an Assassination against an Elite to survive a fall that would've been fatal."

Also, i saw an Achievement Hunter video on how to do it
is the animation any different for the assassination?

is the animation any different for the assassination?

nou.

You fall, and it looks like you stomp on ther brainz

If They Came To Here Me Beg was easy lol. I'll get the theater later

nou.

You fall, and it looks like you stomp on ther brainz
Nope, the animation doesn't matter. I got mine on an animation that looked like I tackled him, the theater for it is on my file share if anyone wants to examine it.

what i meant was when i saw assassination animations in the beta they were things like jumping on the elite's back and stabbing them, and i wondered if the animation changed if you fall on them or if you just start the other one

I don't know if that made any sense

YES
Why would it take you that long, that's probably the easiest achivement of them all. There is an elite standing at the bottom of a mountain on the last level with his back turned to you.

what i meant was when i saw assassination animations in the beta they were things like jumping on the elite's back and stabbing them, and i wondered if the animation changed if you fall on them or if you just start the other one

I don't know if that made any sense
I remember playing a game in this full version where i stabbed an Elite (dunno if it was campaign or matchmaking), i hopped on his back and stabbed the big part of the back that sticks out

I also recall seeing one where i spun an Elite around, tackled him to the ground and stabbed his neck... i might be imagining things though...