19 (9%)
Jun (i didn't die)
25 (11.9%)
all of them were dissapointing
30 (14.3%)
none of them were dissapointing
44 (21%)

Total Members Voted: 209

Author Topic: Halo: Reach - spoiler yo  (Read 80947 times)

YAAAAYYY!!

so im shooting at this hunter with the fuel rod gun and one of my shots somehow goes sideways and directly hits one of the other players

somehow after watching this alot i see the betrayed shot just appeared out of nowhere and it did not reflect off the hunters arm sheild thing

this is from the other playes view
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=2709214&player=snotface2

this is my view
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/FileDetails.aspx?fid=2709246&player=snotface2
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 09:25:45 AM by snot2 »

Temp banned from matchmaking. I didn't know the quitting thing counted your quits WEEKLY, I thought it was daily. Wow, that's handicapped.

I've never quit any matches c:

Temp banned from matchmaking. I didn't know the quitting thing counted your quits WEEKLY, I thought it was daily. Wow, that's handicapped.

:I

Got unbanned then I accidentally betrayed someone in firefight with a rocket launcher and got banned again.

A+ job on this system Bungie, glad to see you worked out the bugs and spent so much time testing it.

Shadow are you Lt Xero?

Ysu

Got unbanned then I accidentally betrayed someone in firefight with a rocket launcher and got banned again.

A+ job on this system Bungie, glad to see you worked out the bugs and spent so much time testing it.

is that why you suddenly dissapeared before game start in firefight?
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:24:39 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

Anyone downloaded my betray firefight movie yet, I think the shot from the fuel rod gun ricochet off the shot of the dropship

is that why you suddenly dissapeared before game start in firefight?
No I signed out because I wanted a target designator for the challenge and corvette doesn't have one.

Anyone downloaded my betray firefight movie yet, I think the shot from the fuel rod gun ricochet off the shot of the dropship

Bear in mind that Fuel Rod Cannon shots don't explode in the first second they are fired. If you shot the ground it would deflect and bounce. :3

No I signed out because I wanted a target designator for the challenge and corvette doesn't have one.

There aren't any Target Designators on a ? Damn...
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 03:35:46 PM by ShadowsfeaR »

But it didn't hit the floor :o

How the forget are you getting 1500cR+ in Gruntocalypse? I'm barely getting 100cR. What am I doing wrong?

I've never quit any matches c:
it sucks because my parents rage when it takes me too long.

How can I update my armor on Bungie.net? It still shows me wearing the all-black default armor that I changed on the day after the games release.

How the forget are you getting 1500cR+ in Gruntocalypse? I'm barely getting 100cR. What am I doing wrong?

Do matchmaking score Attack