Author Topic: Logicless Lily  (Read 5393 times)

Well, I laughed hard throughout this entire encounter, especially how apparently my admins were badmins for banning her when she asked for it. Observe the evidence and then you may proceed to flame or discuss.

I've spoken with Lily a few times and she's/he's never been like this. He's usually mature and easy to talk to. Although I've only spoken with her/him about two times I still wouldn't think Lily would do something like this.

Woops same pic heres other one

Lily is fine. What I want to know is who in the world are you?

I'm not sure if this is the same person but there was a Lili on the forums who was a total PMS bitch in every post.

I don't understand whats with some women when they try and post here, most of the women who join the forums just go on a huge rage spree.

It's really weird and I can't figure out if its their way of showing dominance over other present females or if its just their forgeted up psych (Stemming from only the women who rage like a bitch, not any other women who actually act, I don't know, normal?).

Pic related; It's from Lili's drama topic (I can't remember if its lilI or lilY).

snip
My bad, it was Lili. With an I. Not Lily with a Y.

Disregard the post.

I don't understand whats with some women when they try and post here, most of the women who join the forums just go on a huge rage spree.

True Dat.

I haven't met one genuine woman on these forums who doesn't have her PMS 24/7.

True Dat.

Silly chrillen, there are no women on the internet.

True Dat.

Some do, some used to and now don't.

It's very odd.

True Dat.

:c

Lily is fine. What I want to know is who in the world are you?
I'm CloneTrooper. You've been on my server before...

lol thats funny. She has freaked out on me before in a different server. i was helping her and she was like AHHH i hate you your a jerk bla bla bla so forth.

Note: You can see me in some of the screen shots!