Author Topic: A ginger harassed me today.  (Read 6593 times)

Define: Harrassment

A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented; "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors"

A feeling of intense annoyance caused by being tormented; "so great was his harassment that he wanted to destroy his tormentors"

Im with you on this one, some people are so damn annoying you just wanna beat the stuff out of them.

Yeah, and you weren't being tormented.
some poor loner wanted to be friends...

Synonyms:
*Vex
*Annoy
*Molest
*Agitate
*Aggravate
*Irritate
*EXTERMINATE!
*EXTERMINATE!
*EXTERMINATE!

Reminds me of this kid named Devin who appeared to believe I was his best friend. I wasn't. I hated his guts but was too gentle to tell him so.

Warning - while you were typing 5 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. God damn.

Warning - while you were typing 2 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post. GOD DAMN

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. GOD DAMN DAMN
Wait. Did he go to Sunol Glen?

Yeah, and you weren't being tormented.
Define: Torment
anguish: extreme mental distress

I don't know about you but when a creep is stalking me that causes a lot of mental distress.

@ above post no.

No. I think he got held back this year, actually. Good for my sake.

My sake.

Define: Torment
anguish: extreme mental distress

You sound dramatic and antisocial.

oh yeah lol my bad!
It's ok, a lot of people forget their skin color.

He was sharing his interests with you. He wants to be your friend. Avoiding him constantly will make him feel the opposite towards you eventually.

You sound dramatic and antisocial.
Not antisocial, and I don't see how I'm dramatic. I just don't want some creepy ginger kid with a tennis ball that loves Rick Astley as a friend.

Not antisocial, and I don't see how I'm dramatic. I just don't want some creepy ginger kid with a tennis ball that loves Rick Astley as a friend.

Damn right.