Author Topic: Interests  (Read 4903 times)


NO I AM YOUR ALMIGHTY RULER

You don't have to,i'm just loving pissed off with people who think their opinion is superior.
and trolls
If you can't understand works like "dispute" or "imply" then maybe you shouldn't try to be smart.


You're talking like you're a sophomore in high school.
I'm a sophomore. :cookieMonster:

You're talking like you're a sophomore in high school.
The people at your high school must be dumb.



don't need to follow your loving advice and interests because you tell them to.
Kind of ironic, don't you think?
Other than that, this is not going to change the community.

Kind of ironic, don't you think?
Other than that, this is not going to change the community.

nope.avi

The internet teaches me things.

A little TOO much perhaps?
By your sentences and piles of swearing I wouldn't have guessed you were 9-10 either.

I 100% agree with you but idiots are going to misunderstand things and flame because thats all they can do.
This.
I like how most of the people here are stupid.

Which is why there are trolls, like me.
I thought that was bannable.

Radamein got banned for it.


Haven't we had enough of this already

I know we have.

But i'm talking about religion and that.

I'm loving tired of people getting flamed because of what they like.