Author Topic: RP Weather by JJstorm stolen from Iban's CityRPG  (Read 3414 times)

Disagreed, Ibans addons/servers do have some good and bad parts but doesn't all servers/addons?

Furthermore this topic is true i did take Ibans code. He did come to me in RTB IRC and talk to me about this I admit i did take the code. But only because he had made it already, and I was making it but he had everything made out. I have given him credit so is there any reason to this topic?

P.S. Drama will be drama
You used part of Iban's code. Just give that a moment to sink in.
You are so bad at coding that Iban's code was an improvement from what you wrote.

You are so bad at coding that Iban's code was an improvement from what you wrote.
You're an idiot.

And you cant write crap, case closed.

And you cant write crap, case closed.
Oh look, the same lazy "WELL LETS SEE U DO BETTER" argument. Please explain to me how not knowing how to do something automatically makes it so I can't criticize it. I'm sure you don't like a song or drawing. Can you make a better song or draw a better drawing? Does that mean you have to like it no matter what?

hurpdurp
You are an enormous friend who knows nothing <3.
MYOPINIONISTHEBESTOPINIONEVER.

so basically what youre saying is your a massive hypocrite? it's really not fair to say someone elses opinion sucks, cause thats just like, your opinion man. in order to criticise opinions for being opinions you would have to have none at all. you can disagree with his it you cant really say his is bad because he thinks something different to you

Oh look, the same lazy "WELL LETS SEE U DO BETTER" argument. Please explain to me how not knowing how to do something automatically makes it so I can't criticize it. I'm sure you don't like a song or drawing. Can you make a better song or draw a better drawing? Does that mean you have to like it no matter what?

*Cough* Actually I'm good at songs and drawing *Cough*, but that's not the point, the point is you shouldn't be saying everything bad about him when you said CLEARLY before "Why wouldn't you steal a better script".

That's what I said and I'm sticking to it. If you're going to steal, steal something good. Don't shoplift gum, hold up a bank.

That's what I said and I'm sticking to it. If you're going to steal, steal something good. Don't shoplift gum, hold up a bank.
Okay then, YOU go find a weather script better than Iban's.

Go. Do it.

You can't do that very easily because there's probably only a couple others that aren't Iban's.

And Iban's is probably better anyways.

Go. Do it.

You can't do that very easily because there's probably only a couple others that aren't Iban's.

Agreed, And Iban has given me permission to do what i did with it. so yet again I ask is there any point to this topic?

Agreed, And Iban has given me permission to do what i did with it. so yet again I ask is there any point to this topic?
Not really.

You took Iban's code, which is OK, but you claimed it as your own, which isn't OK.

Go. Do it.

If you have to steal something from Iban's code to get it, you shouldn't add it in.

If you have to steal something from Iban's code to get it, you shouldn't add it in.
Given that he should have made his own, you shouldn't be attacking Iban just because you think his code is bad.

You look like a jerk when you do that.

You took Iban's code, which is OK, but you claimed it as your own, which isn't OK.

Gave credit to Iban he corrected me and told me it was his code from a previous CityRPG and i stole it from Pitfalls stole version of that CityRPG cause i hate him and made RP_Weather as a revenge type deal. Iban told me what Pitfall did so now the jokes on me. Ibans Has given me permission to use his code just so you know.

Gave credit to Iban he corrected me and told me it was his code from a previous CityRPG and i stole it from Pitfalls stole version of that CityRPG cause i hate him and made RP_Weather as a revenge type deal. Iban told me what Pitfall did so now the jokes on me. Ibans Has given me permission to use his code just so you know.
You attempted to fool us into thinking that you made the code, and later come up with "Oh, I didn't make it". You didn't lie, but your trickery is foolish.