Author Topic: Blood Bowl: Dark Elves Edition is $10 on Steam this weekend only.  (Read 1556 times)

Warhammer Classic combines with American Football gameplay to make one awesome new sport game that should be better than Madden!

Regardless of the stuffty slogan type thing above, the game is still actually a sports game. Warhammer Classic, aka ye olde Warhammer, not to be confused with Warhammer 40k with guns and stuff, its Warhammer classic with swords and magic spells and stuff.

You can create a team of up to 9 races, from regular flexible humans that can do anything (but not anything excellent), to Chaos beasts that utilize brute strength to beat down the opposing team.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 06:28:45 PM by General Nick »

forget this game; It's practically like a never ending parade of bullstuff.

No matter what kind of team you create you always lose. I feel like the only way you can actually win at this forgeted game is through a trainer because every single which way your team always just magically loses like the entire game is just made to piss the forget out of you.

God damn.

This game isn't even worth it for its problems, SecuROM and stuffty gameplay.
It contains nothing similar to American Football, probably for one that every time you want a player to pick up a ball or catch/throw a pass, your player always somehow magically forgets it all up for you because somehow the game is designed that no matter what team you create, yours will always lose or draw. Every thing you try and do will only be successful if its done in the simplest of manners (i.e. handing off which gets you loving nowhere and moving squares).

The game is just bullstuff. Try and throw a pass to anyone thats 3+ squares from your thrower, and watch both your thrower and receiver somehow forget it up by magically not doing it properly. It's like they all have some forgeted up hybrid of autistic downs syndrome disease. ADSD. Yeah we'll call their stupid stuff that.

Every team is like out to get your team. The AI creates like literally every single tactic ahead of time to thwart your plans and somehow predicts what you're going to do. May I remind you I'm on easy.

tl;dr: This game is a piece of stuff because every player you buy on your team has autistic downs syndrome disease and every enemy player is like the MVP of the league.

Waste of time, waste of $10. Regret even installing this.

EDIT: Even worse; games end right whenever you actually start to win. Good job developer, you suck rooster and I hope you all die of AIDS.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:05:49 PM by General Nick »

You make a post about it while hating it?

You make a post about it while hating it?
First I was all like "cool warhammer football".

Then I played it thoroughly and found its a steaming pile of stuff.

Also it sort of doesn't work with Windows 7.

What the forget how the stuff does a little loving rat thing piece of stuff with no strength beat down a loving minotaur that is three times his size.

This whole "turn based dice roll" stuff is really loving stupid.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:12:36 PM by General Nick »

I think this was the quickest topic lock without any other posts ever.

Just saying; The entire review so far was for the "Turn based" game mode. Supposedly the "Real time" game mode is much better and much less biased for the AI.

I saw an ad for this on steam and thought "Hey that green guy looks like an Ork about to beat the stuff out of an Eldar"

Supposedly the "Real time" game mode is much better and much less biased for the AI.
Try it.

Try it.
Probably will once I try to beat the living stuff out of the Skaven right now.

forget YEAH, stupid ass rat pieces of stuff.

Scored a touchdown right at halftime forget yeah.

Suck a richard long and hard forgeted up rat things.

Now suck it even longer, I've injured like half their team. forget yes.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 05:57:11 PM by General Nick »

I am an ass and suck at playing games. Please excuse my horrid nature from my review in my last few posts in this thread.

The Turn-Based game modes suck. Like, horrendously, unless your team is actually very good.

However, the "real-time" game modes that actually have everything happen right then and right now (along with the "concentration mode" that will allow you to coordinate large movements/attacks at ease), is much better.

The average game in turn-based was 1-2 loss. The average game in real-time for me now is 6-3.

This game is actually fun now.

I am an ass and suck at playing games. Please excuse my horrid nature from my review in my last few posts in this thread.

The Turn-Based game modes suck. Like, horrendously, unless your team is actually very good.

However, the "real-time" game modes that actually have everything happen right then and right now (along with the "concentration mode" that will allow you to coordinate large movements/attacks at ease), is much better.

The average game in turn-based was 1-2 loss. The average game in real-time for me now is 6-3.

This game is actually fun now.

Well.

Your rent about this game in that post, can still be used for every football game I've played.

I played a football game, where the starting punt or kick whatever, got blown back at me because of wind.

And then of course theres the passing, oh god the passing.

Passing in a nut shall in football games, trow ball more then 15 feet, have enemy AI grab the loving ball and score a touchdown.

Pass the ball less then 15 feet, have your guy catch it and get knocked to the ground within 0.6 seconds, for -1 yard!

Do a running play, have your guy get knocked down before you can even get control of your guy, and if somehow you get past the enemy team you'll find they all now have rockets in there asses, and will ground your ass faster then you can say "Bullstuff!!1!one!" and...And..*Takes deep breath.*

/mini rent about football games, and there loving bullstuff.

Blood Bowl will be nice to you if you choose the right team suited to your liking.

And assuming your team has more skill than the other (i.e. you are strong Chaos beastmen and warriors versus weak wood elves that just jump around.)

Last chance: Sale ends at 4pm pst monday.

I highly recommend this to football fans. It is much more worth it at $10 instead of its regular $40.

I would actually like to get this, being an avid Warhammer Classic & Blood Bowl fan, but I don't get paid till Wednesday.