Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66479 times)

can you make a cannon that fires a sharp gib at high speeds

the gib can be of your choice,but atleast has to seperate a thruster from a dropship
How about a dropship thruster cannon?
I think there's a craft gun in the Large Pile of Stuff mod.

HEED GOT THE 666TH POST OF THE TOPIC.

HEED GOT THE 666TH POST OF THE TOPIC.
cool you got the 667th post and i just bought it, not hard to fork over 20 bucks

cool you got the 667th post and i just bought it, not hard to fork over 20 bucks
can you sprite

can you sprite
no but i am willing to try it out and learn, seems like a fun game to learn how to mod for.

i keept crashing with one of them reference errors is that because of the mods? the was last updated in 09

i keept crashing with one of them reference errors is that because of the mods? the was last updated in 09
What does the crash message say?
What were the last mods you installed?
Are you using B23 or B24?
Attach your abortscreen.bmp
« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 11:35:15 PM by ? »

double post for a bump

The email i used to buy this with is no longer in use, any other way to get my key?

Is the creator still working on this?

Tom

Is the creator still working on this?
I'm wondering the same thing.
If I wasted my 15 dollars I want someone to start a class action lawsuit.

I'm wondering the same thing.
If I wasted my 15 dollars I want someone to start a class action lawsuit.

Too bad it clearly says

and in case you didn't see it

Also, does anyone have the parachute "craft" mod? I've been looking for it all over the place. You can drop actors/bodies via a parachute instead of a rocket or craft.

Anyone? Halp

I'm buying it, I have 20 bucks.

the twitter account says they certainly are updating the game, recently they've been working on saving in the metagame