Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3

Poll

Should OP have links to the Non-DRM version of B24?

Yes
1 (25%)
No
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Author Topic: Cortex Command - apparently B25 alpha comes with HiB 3  (Read 66500 times)

What's new?

Fixed broken custom pie menu options; now they work as advertised
Fixed over-drawing of glow effect on selection cursor and aiming reticules. No more fat glows
Fixed duplicate team objective cursors added each frame in activities.
Fixed additional (I think all!) mouse control conflicts with other control schemes.
Fixed resolution setting issue. The game will now try to use whatever res is set in settings.ini, no matter how high or silly it is. The in-game options menu will still automatically set to 2x fullscreen scaling on high resolutions though. This is a compromise between what will suit first time players, and the power users who want inappropriately high resolutions.
Gave the Coalition Gatling Drone some more Coalitionish sprites – Lizard
Added Thumper Grenade Launcher; tweaked Nailgun, Railgun, Scouting Rifle, Annihilator, and a lot of other stuff – CaveCricket48
Improved Lua AI sentry behavior. Improved aiming at very short distances – Abdul
The Dummy Rocklet now respond to delivery/stay/return orders properly – Abdul
Made grappling gun more mouse-friendly – CaveCricket48
The Lua AI was modified to make it easier to add custom behaviors. Humans try to fly to their targets after losing both their legs. Added a Lua AI for the Gatling Turret – Abdul
Updated enemy drops in activity scripts, fixed a bug on the Annihiliator – CaveCricket48
AI now fires the Annihiliator with longer-charged shots. – Abdul
Heavy Sniper rounds no longer bounce – CaveCricket48
Balancing of Blast Runner and Gatling Drone and Turrets – TheLastBanana

For the next version, we have implemented a subtle yet very powerful feature that I hope the modding community will have a lot of fun with. Extra, custom Pie-Menu options can now be defined for any Actor or HeldDevice, so that a Lua script is run each time that option is activated by the player in-game.

There is also an unfinished campaign thingy, several new game modes, (i.e. One Man Army, Massacre, Survival, etc.) and some more stuff.

http://licensing.datarealms.com/

your welcome <3.

Ok, so I know that you usually reset your key with that.

Except they changed it and now I can't get my key from that. How do I do it now?

You still can't loving fullscreen this game on Build 26? I could do it on B24, but not B25 either.

It's literally unplayable when the window is 1/10th the size of my monitor and I can't make it bigger.

PS i'm on windows 7 64bit if it matters

I got used to 800x600 for 2D games when I first got Blockland so I always play in 800x600 windowed.

Plus I get extra FPS when detonating nukes.

I've waited almost two weeks now, still no email back about my key.