Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22955 times)

i can supply reasons for you
TOP 10 REASONS WHY FURRIES ARE STUPID

10. their art is ether disgusting, lacks humor, or is just plain stupid
9. they'll accept anybody into their group
8. dogforgeters
7. they're not afraid to humiliate themselves
6. they have a ginormous, easily shattered ego; insulting a furry = entire atlantic ocean blowing over because they're so butthurt
5. they're annoying
4. they always say 'hay guyse im a furcigarette' then wonder why they were flamed to death
3. they always deny being anthrophiliacs
2. they're trolls half the time
1. THEY THINK THEY'RE NORMAL
I'll see which apply to me. 9. 7. 5. (sometimes) Not really sure what three means.

You're expressing too much.  Tell the guy the straight facts on why he is "a baby that needs to be burped"

And yes, he is mister Big Shot because he has a couple years of experience on his belt and could kick your ass in an argument.

Couple years? Haha.

Ok, let me try your strategy.

TWO loving THREADS, full of a number of handicaps that insist on keeping Mount Everest lodged in their asses, magically conjuring up the biggest bullstuff insults that look like you'd have to be worse than Glenn Beck to make up out of loving nowhere.

Obviously if you think my argument is less than good then you wouldn't have done stuff, you would've walked from the thread and gone "Wow this guy is an ass, better leave him alone because he's just batstuff handicapped". Instead you make one stuffty argument that, from what I can tell, stems from being offended that I'm telling furries off.

Straight fact one, There is a difference between a flamboyant furry and a night fox, don't be a richard a generalize.
Straight fact two, You aren't batstuff handicapped, you rage and you don't think.
Straight fact thee, I couldn't care less of you insulting furries, I didn't call you about because of hating them, I called you out because of how many times I've seen you post something that is filled with so much rage its stupid.

That cool Rokn?

10. I find that more than just furry falls under this.
9. No.
8. Most furries aren't dogforgeters. Some non-furries are dog forgeters.
7. As are most people.
6. ^^^
5. ^^^
4. I have nothing to say about this.
3. What? This completely conflicts with the above point.
2. So are most people here.
1. Again, conflicts with 4. I've never seem them try to pass off as normal. Infact, most non-furries to claim 'normal', which is indeed impossible because I have not met one person the same as another.

when did i say i was great/say positive statements about myself

When did he say you do that?

I'll see which apply to me. 9. 7. 5. (sometimes) Not really sure what three means.
I'm pretty sure three means "They deny being attracted to anthropomorphs", which directly contradicts number four: "They always say 'hay im a furry'"

And they aren't how?
Ask your teacher if he finds animal-human hybrids attractive.

The difference is Lileep actually doesn't care about it, I've told him a few times I think but he actually genuinely doesn't care about his reputation.

It's amazing, we finally have someone that actually can say that they don't care for others opinions...

Straight fact one, There is a difference between a flamboyant furry and a night fox, don't be a richard a generalize.
Straight fact two, You aren't batstuff handicapped, you rage and you don't think.
Straight fact thee, I couldn't care less of you insulting furries, I didn't call you about because of hating them, I called you out because of how many times I've seen you post something that is filled with so much rage its stupid.

That cool Rokn?
1. No, not at all until recently.
2. Thanks for pointing the obvious out, has anything bad happened to the Twin Towers in New York City yet?
3. Somebody mad because I'm stylin' on their opinions?

Regardless of how many times someone says "i dont care about your opinions i am god :smug: " they WILL care about it. Only till they have to tie themselves to a chair and not even look in a thread will they not care about it.

i think he's implying that you think you dont need a healthy reputation because you "already know (you're) great"

I don't go asking people about their loveual preferences, and neither should you.

I'm pretty sure three means "They deny being attracted to anthropomorphs", which directly contradicts number four: "They always say 'hay im a furry'"
Oh. That makes sense.

10. I find that more than just furry falls under this.
9. No.
8. Most furries aren't dogforgeters. Some non-furries are dog forgeters.
7. As are most people.
6. ^^^
5. ^^^
4. I have nothing to say about this.
3. What? This completely conflicts with the above point.
2. So are most people here.
1. Again, conflicts with 4. I've never seem them try to pass off as normal. Infact, most non-furries to claim 'normal', which is indeed impossible because I have not met one person the same as another.

10. thing is that furries think their art is so loving HETEROloveUAL and BADASS
9. hell yes, say 'i'm a furry' and furcigarettes are like 'HOLY stuff YOU'RE COOL'
8. dracoguard
7. they dress up in fursuits in public and are like 'this is totally normal'
6. ^
5. ^
4. cuz its true
3. philiac means loveuality or love of, anthro means stuff furries like. what i'm implying is they ALWAYS deny being called dogforgeters.
2. most people here are furries ololol
1. they think it's totally normal to dress up as a roosterroach or something in public and are TOTALLY SERIOUS ABOUT IT also orgies

General richard, you're a loving disgusting piece of stuff for finding humans loveually attractive.
I think he's serious lol.
to

I don't go asking people about their loveual preferences, and neither should you.
Furry is not a loveual preference, just a subculture or special interest.