Author Topic: Night Fox's Best  (Read 22736 times)

because nobody likes furries except furries
Not true.

<----- is a furcigarette

I actually laughed at this because you think you're so proud of using so much words and think your a big shot, but meanwhile that whole thing is you complaining and acting your laughing.

What? I don't need to be a big guy to state my opinion and call someone else out.

They do not, that is true.

Doesn't mean that they too can't have love. They'll just have fruitless results.
Along with a human and a non-existent hybrid.

Really? I think it's funny you think of yourself as a big guy, because from where I stand you're a child having a fit that needs to be burped.
I also like how you didn't even try to defend your crap filled argument. You don't think before you post, you just hit the keyboard a bunch of times.
You're expressing too much.  Tell the guy the straight facts on why he is "a baby that needs to be burped"

And yes, he is mister Big Shot because he has a couple years of experience on his belt and could kick your ass in an argument.

What? I don't need to be a big guy to state my opinion and call someone else out.
No you have to be smart.

Not like if you guys are going to change each other's opinions...

Really? I think it's funny you think of yourself as a big guy, because from where I stand you're a child having a fit that needs to be burped.

I also like how you didn't even try to defend your crap filled argument. You don't think before you post, you just hit the keyboard a bunch of times.
My crap filled argument?

Tell me then, how has my so called "crap filled argument" actually been WORKING in not one but TWO threads.

Two threads.

TWO loving THREADS, full of a number of handicaps that insist on keeping Mount Everest lodged in their asses, magically conjuring up the biggest bullstuff insults that look like you'd have to be worse than Glenn Beck to make up out of loving nowhere.

Obviously if you think my argument is less than good then you wouldn't have done stuff, you would've walked from the thread and gone "Wow this guy is an ass, better leave him alone because he's just batstuff handicapped". Instead you make one stuffty argument that, from what I can tell, stems from being offended that I'm telling furries off.

I hate furries because

uh

crap.
I don't know why I hate furries.

i can supply reasons for you
TOP 10 REASONS WHY FURRIES ARE STUPID

10. their art is ether disgusting, lacks humor, or is just plain stupid
9. they'll accept anybody into their group
8. dogforgeters
7. they're not afraid to humiliate themselves
6. they have a ginormous, easily shattered ego; insulting a furry = entire atlantic ocean blowing over because they're so butthurt
5. they're annoying
4. they always say 'hay guyse im a furcigarette' then wonder why they were flamed to death
3. they always deny being anthrophiliacs
2. they're trolls half the time
1. THEY THINK THEY'RE NORMAL

-snip-
I'm beginning to foresee that you're reputation is going to go downhill from here...

Not to me, but to others.

TOP 10 OPINIONS WHY FURRIES ARE STUPID

8. dogforgeters
6. they have a ginormous, easily shattered ego; insulting a furry = entire atlantic ocean blowing over because they're so butthurt
5. they're annoying
4. they always say 'hay guyse im a furcigarette' then wonder why they were flamed to death

I'm beginning to foresee that you're reputation is going to go downhill from here...

Not to me, but to others.

reputation my ass

[img]http://cdn2.sbnation.com/imported_assets/529676/haters_gonna_hate.gif[/img ]
reputation my ass
Being an ass wouldn't be nice ;c

same can be said for plenty of non-furries
8. dogforgeters
not always true
not always true
I thought you just said they aren't afraid to humiliate themselves
5. they're annoying
So are you
not always true
way to contradict number 4
uh, no?
And they aren't how