Author Topic: How to actually run blockland in 3d. (3d glasses)  (Read 3806 times)

Do they work with Real 3D?

Just to clear up.
Red/Cyan = Red/Blue Glasses. Cyan/Magenta = Blue/Yellow Glasses.
It only works with Cinema Glasses/Real3D if you buy one of their monitors.

Do they work with Real 3D?
No.

I think those are the polarized glasses which require like double vision which is pretty hard to do.

This type of 3D in the OP's post is like the old style of 3D, red and blue paper glasses 3D.

To better respond to the demands of the rapidly growing 3D industry with peerless 3D enabling software, iZ3D, Inc. decided to discontinue selling iZ3D monitors as of August 31, 2010.
  Oh shucks... Just missed it :/

Wait, does your computer ned some special thing for this too, or do you just have to DL from the website?

I saw a video of this,you just have to have the glasses.But can someone post a direct link to the right download?I cant find the right one.

I kept my real3d glasses from toystory :D

For some reason, DirectX isn't in the drop-down menu. The Hobson's choice is OpenGL. :C Where it is?

For some reason, DirectX isn't in the drop-down menu. The Hobson's choice is OpenGL. :C Where it is?

Anybody have a solution?

I saw a video of this,you just have to have the glasses.But can someone post a direct link to the right download?I cant find the right one.
anyone have a link for me?