Author Topic: What the forget, Cartoon Network?  (Read 4901 times)

Remember when a show could be random and funny? Ren and Stimpy for example, or Cow and Chicken.

Then Powerpuff girls and Samurai Jack came along and epiced the place up, but with less randomness.

And here we are back in the random era, just without the funny this time. I honestly don't find how anybody could possibly like Fanboy and ChumChum. I look back to my childhood shows, and sure they are stupid as hell and made no sense, but when I see Fanboy and ChumChum, I just cringe.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2010, 09:15:05 PM by oromis »

Everyone! Spam Cartoon Network's E-Mail with the message "I can break these cuffs!"

The only good cartoons left on CN are Chowder, occasionally Flapjack, Ed, Edd n' Eddy because of it breaking the fourth wall so much, even though they just play reruns, and Regular Show.

Everyone! Spam Cartoon Network's E-Mail with the message "I can break these cuffs!"

"you can't break those cuffs" Imagine if they sent that back Lol.

I have no idea why but I stopped watching cartoons all together, for some reason I enjoy Animal Planet, Tru TV, and Syfy, this wasn't the case about a month ago though. :/
i watch discovery channel and tbs and FX and vh1 when there is no good cartoons on
The only good cartoons left on CN are Chowder, occasionally Flapjack, Ed, Edd n' Eddy because of it breaking the fourth wall so much, even though they just play reruns, and Regular Show.
lolnotreally
Remember when a show could be random and funny? Ren and Stimpy for example, or Cow and Chicken.
but that was when there was cartoon violence, and a smart person inflicting said violence

The only good cartoons left on CN are Chowder, occasionally Flapjack, Ed, Edd n' Eddy because of it breaking the fourth wall so much, even though they just play reruns, and Regular Show.

This is true.

I usually watch only Discovery, TruTV, and NBC shows these days :/

I don't always watch TV. But when I do I watch Nickelodeon Canada.


Ew NBC.

Fox is good when they're not talking about the internet.