Wait
21 (33.3%)
Complain
9 (14.3%)
Make your own BL with construction paper
22 (34.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 24, 2007, 10:06:46 PM

Author Topic: Don't wait up kids.  (Read 19297 times)

eats  :iceCream: and  :cookie: out of grief and has to go to a hospital for a heart attack

Who's gunna give the guy the 10 bucks? :P I saw this coming.

not me, I knew retail wasnt coming out when badspot changed his thread to a poll while he was making it

I knew it wouldn't be completely finished by now and I respect that but I think he, being Badspot, should have stuck with the release date, released a buggy game just so everyone could get there hands on it, and release the update in 2 weeks.

dude i really don't care
 im not gasping and druwing all over it i can wait sure i want it...but i got 2 other
things in my mind my new movie and my trip!

I will build my own blockland out of construction paper, Clearly it's the best choice.

I would go outside and scream I LIKE MEN just to get retail :cookieMonster:

Construction paper, I get the retail and an easy project grade in art if I ever take it.

Certainly not the worst thing that could happen.. Anyone remember that the Half Life 2 launch was set back time and time again?

A bad launch is forever, however, delays will all be forgiven at release ;)

Besides, in a few weeks, it will be exactly two years ago that eric pitched the game to GG (according to the news archive. 4th from the bottom)

While we wait, who's up for some :nes:

lol @ the Burning Crusade launch date. Got pushed back almost 2 and a half years.

*Pins up Badspots picture* Hmm now I have a good reason to get my aim back *Starts throwing knifes at him*

I knew it wouldn't be out today as I keep saying all over the forums, But still the release not being released is still a downfall.

BTW, I heard Badspot doing an internship at GarageGames right now because his project is just that awesome... true/false?

BTW, I heard Badspot doing an internship at GarageGames right now because his project is just that awesome... true/false?
He is doing an internship at GarageGames.  And his project is, indeed, awesome.

Please cry in the space provided below:
--------------------------------------------------
cry for a crappy game? I think not.

Just leave Ytud Fo no one is stopping you.

:/ Wtf made Ytud hate Blockland so much?