Author Topic: 100story skyscraper, the cutful sky  (Read 5156 times)

That looks really good.  :cookie: :cookie:

I hope you like cookies :D

Holy sh** that is glorious!

You, great sir, just won the internet.

Your right  :cookieMonster: cookies for you :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Peejster is a foul-smelling compound produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Peejster is a toxic diamine with the formula NH2(CH2)5NH2, which is similar to putrescine. Peejster is also known by the names 1,5-pentanediamine and pentamethylenediamine.
ogm dun insult peejstur

can i help? im good at buildings and could help you make it look really nice (p.s my blockland name its plad)

Any Interior?

If not, this is one of the easiest things you could build. The only thing it takes is time.
Seriously just build a brick structure, add walls, and thats it.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 02:26:34 PM by BrockCrock135 »

Peejster is a foul-smelling compound produced by protein hydrolysis during putrefaction of animal tissue. Peejster is a toxic diamine with the formula NH2(CH2)5NH2, which is similar to putrescine. Peejster is also known by the names 1,5-pentanediamine and pentamethylenediamine.
I'm calling bullstuff unless I'm supplied with a legitimate source.

Anyway, this build looks great.

30k bricks with what all you see, the corners are cut away, its built on 3 64x baseplate. now to dentermine if a building like this would stay up depends on the elevator shaft and its columns

Save, so we can finish it in our own way.

This with the fire mod would be epic.

Or maybe if there was an event to make a whole building collapse in one direction...

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Meanie...

Save, so we can finish it in our own way.
sorry no save will be given out.
Any interior?

maybe lator lol

Do you mean later?

Anyways, If you do add a interior that will take years to do.

How many floors exactly? I doubt its one hundred.

-snip-
I just figured out this guy registered yesterday. YESTERDAY.
Anyways, try to fit into the forums.
Try not to be a noob, not to troll, and not to spam emotes.

On Topic: Good job. If you don't have interior, you should add some. Maybe stairs, elevator, etc. to get up tower?