Poll

vote mine cart expire: Oct 31, 2010

Classic mine cart
New mine cart with gray seat

Author Topic: Mine cart are release in RTB.  (Read 19371 times)

Can you add tracks? or it's too complicated?

Just asking, if you can't, it's okay.

Can you add tracks? or it's too complicated?

Just asking, if you can't, it's okay.
Maybe I can make a track rails Straight and Curved Rails and ramp, hills and end bumper without script. If I want build switching Tracks come with JVS tracks, like JVS door.

It called Traditional track structure, I found rail track at web site, I need more research about this. I would think make Straight track make with blockland style be frist test.

Anyone want suggest this rail tracks?

EDIT: I am not sure about BLB file for rail tracks, Let me go back focus on mine cart for now.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2010, 04:48:33 PM by Furling »

You know you can make tracks with Wedges?

Yo, this is great, but don't talk like a caveman, please.

Apparently, he doesn't talk in real life but uses sign language. But the format for sign language is slightly different. Deal with it, it's not that hard to understand.

My apologize, If you not understand, can you ask someone help you, who has skill read grammar for you. I stay stick with my American Sign Language grammar.

Sign language and English are different languages, with different grammar.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Sign_Language_grammar#Word_order

aslo I am your huge fan!

EDIT: P.S I am very worn out from work, when I feel better. then I have time to explain to you more clear to understand.

@Furling; Great job, it's looking great.

Good idea, when I get home and going in my server, test brick wedges, create walls, if mine cart can take turn left, right. I think somehow disable left and right to player or  mine cart in the script. I would get result end test wedges walls basic. And let you guys know.

Any more suggestion?

Pfff, pushing your cart isn't appriciated i see.

Server is up, and i m tempted to join.

How, exactly do you do this? I'm in the server, and I wish to know if it's not any trouble.

Last night, I did test with wedges bounce mine cart off. I not think it has support hold mine cart. I saw wedges a model same (more ramps) made by Tophius. The ramps has smooth little hill top ramp for mine cart. But far as I am more intresting in Stranded Gamemode of rock models. I has to go work, bye.

Uxie and I was talk about Kalphiter's train script, We argee that Kalphiter's train script removed from mine cart. Uxie created new whole script for mine cart may delay release to RTB, Our apologize cause this delay. Reason We want make better script than Kalphiter's train script has limit function Train box.

Rail track are postpose until construction mine cart to complete. We can continue open suggestion mine cart and rail track.

That thing is SO fun for rides. I highly suggest it to anyone making a theme park. Awesome work!

I think tracks like those would be difficult to make, but they would be awesome. Also, we would need track that slopes down, except some not so "smooth". Some would be straight ramps like this cheesy text drawing.

\
 \
  \
   \
    \
      \
Except less steep.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2010, 11:41:46 AM by Reinforcements »

I am been try connect talk to Uxie. He want work on his model drag racer and F1 racer. Anyway I can't figure out how edit body and wheel scale. I took screenshot of this. White mine cart is vehicle and Red mine cart is props. look thier size. I want red one same size, but white mine cart is too big.

New development rail track for mine cart, I give you peek pre-view one screenshot in my model shaper.

Note: rail track brick size is 8 x 16 plate. it will change to smaller size fix later.

anyone want good more suggestion?

Space bar=sudden shaky stop