Author Topic: The crazy test quiz.  (Read 942 times)

Ok, So i was just going randomly through quizzes and stuff, But i found a really cool and funny one, My test result was that i'm extremly paranoid. :c

Heres the quiz! Post the quiz results here.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 04:56:11 PM by LizzyRascal »

Ok, So i was just going randomly through quizzes and stuff, But i found a really cool and funny one, My test result was that i'm extremly paranoid. :c
Heres the quiz! Click me! Post the quiz results here. why did you do this

Thar

I'm already know I'm loving insane

This quiz is stupid, The answers look like they were made by a stupid person.

Wow I went through that long annoying test just so that it asks me for personal info before I can get the results. I'm not entering in my information. :/

I got that I was insane but I already knew that! It was obvious!!!

I got that I was insane but I already knew that! It was obvious!!!
Lol'd

It said I have multiple personalities.

Or, that's what they read to me anyway.

This looks like a quiz from one of those fake ads that say, "FREE PS3!"

ANOTHER QUIZ SAYS I'M LIKE AMY ROSE
LOL MUST BE TURE

They told me to ask you why they wanted to know where we live.

I took it again and it said:

A.D.D.
You have Attention Deficit Dis--um, hello!? Are you even reading this anymore? Yoo-hoo!? Hey! Look at this...shiny object...you like that right? That's right...Look at the--hey! Stop that! Look, your nose is on your FACE, you can't *chase it*. It doesn't work that way...oh forget it.

O.C.D.
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--I see it all the time. I'm surprised you were able to finish this quiz at all what with your fixation on the dust around your computer and the distraction of needing to type an equal amount of letters with each hand.

That pretty much sums it up... I guess... Maybe I should do it again. Or would I get the same resul-- Ooh! Somebody replied in gallery!