Author Topic: Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.  (Read 35953 times)

The whole steam/skype chat sounds handicapped.

It was in Blockland, and we were joking around a bit.

I feel bad for the OP in that topic. could you imagine all your save files being deleted? In my point of view, they deserved to have their Ids taken away.

Slow down there buddy; I'm not that much of a jerk.

Truce and Zone are cool, dunno ToT so well.

And badspot is just going to keep earning more and more money.
Then badspot is going to be the richest man in the world, and buy the world for...ONE HUNDRED MEEEELLION DOLLARS. *Bum Bum!*

Then badspot is going to be the richest man in the world, and buy the world for...ONE HUNDRED MEEEELLION DOLLARS. *Bum Bum!*

One hundred million dollars can't even buy a 2 mile strip of gold houses/buildings.

One hundred million dollars can't even buy a 2 mile strip of gold houses/buildings.
...why is this relevant? does anyone in the world own a 2 mile strip of gold houses?

...why is this relevant? does anyone in the world own a 2 mile strip of gold houses?
-.-

The president?

Okay, I'm too tired. I act crappy and stupid when I'm tired.

Tom is always in charge of all the :O drama topics.

I always thought Truce was a cool person.

I just thought of something, if Truce and Zone were innocent, what would happen? Well, you have to give people the benefit of the doubt. (Usually)

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=92062.0
Quote from: Badspot
Everyone who posted anything in support of Zoneark in this thread is now banned for a week.

But don't worry, I'm doing it for the lulz so that makes it ok.
I do hope this happens here.

It was in Blockland, and we were joking around a bit.
Broseph, it's all fun and games until there's evidence of your shenanigans and Badspot's aware.