Author Topic: Zoneark, Truce, and ToT's keys deactivated.  (Read 35929 times)

Is truce still not banned, or is there something else going on there?

No, I'm still here. But yes, my keys are deactivated. I don't think they often go hand in hand.

shame on you truce. getting impressionable zone'sy to play your reindeer games.
im sure you got him thinking smoking and back-talking parents is cool as well.

*slaps

shame on you truce. getting impressionable zone'sy to play your reindeer games.
im sure you got him thinking smoking and back-talking parents is cool as well.

*slaps

He's the one who tells me what I should do with the exploits :(

Sometimes I do it (making him talk in a giant font in some random server), other times I don't (deleting saves or opening 100s of traplinks (I'm looking at you, Jimmg)). I haven't even told him, nor do I plan to, how this current one works, because he/someone might abuse it to really do damage.

agh can we go one drama topic about starfishs where jimmg dont come up?
loving hate that kid

He sent me pictures of his snake.

Badspot

• Administrator
He's the one who tells me what I should do with the exploits :(

Sometimes I do it (making him talk in a giant font in some random server), other times I don't (deleting saves or opening 100s of traplinks (I'm looking at you, Jimmg)). I haven't even told him, nor do I plan to, how this current one works, because he/someone might abuse it to really do damage.

Stop trying to blame other people for your own bullstuff.  You're responsible for how you distribute the information you discover.  You've chosen to distribute it to starfishs who only use it to beat up on little kids over the internet. 

We already know about the problems with RP_Core.  If you know of any other issues you need to tell someone who is in a position to fix it. 

Or I guess you could continue posting limp-richard plea bargaining and get banned.  Either way is fine. 

Stop trying to blame other people for your own bullstuff.  You're responsible for how you distribute the information you discover.  You've chosen to distribute it to starfishs who only use it to beat up on little kids over the internet. 

We already know about the problems with RP_Core.  If you know of any other issues you need to tell someone who is in a position to fix it. 

Or I guess you could continue posting limp-richard plea bargaining and get banned.  Either way is fine. 
Told

Well yeah, I did what I did. But what I was saying is I didn't distribute any of this recent stuff to "the starfishs who will beat little kids up with it", because I know they will. The times I've rained rainbow horses in a few servers I've admitted to and took responsibility for.

i got truce mixed up with destiny
in which case i dont give a stuff anymore

Well yeah, I did what I did. But what I was saying is I didn't distribute any of this recent stuff to "the starfishs who will beat little kids up with it", because I know they will. The times I've rained rainbow horses in a few servers I've admitted to and took responsibility for.

The fact that you actually exploited makes you a jackass, ok?

Im surprised Im not banned after all the crap I\/e done :p

Anyway, Is it e\/en possible to fix the exploits or are they like, built into Torque?

Im surprised Im not banned after all the crap I\/e done :p

Anyway, Is it e\/en possible to fix the exploits or are they like, built into Torque?
what's with your "v"s?

what's with your "v"s?
I was cleaning my keyboard and when I went to remo\/e the \/ key it flew off and I ha\/ent been able to find it yet. This stupid keyboard has a mold around the rubber thing so I cant press it with my finger either.

You ne\/er realize how much you use a letter until its gone :'(

yeah right after i posted that i read your other post.