Author Topic: The Unfunny Truth about Ephialtes  (Read 6829 times)

No, it's their fault because they jump you and murder you and then no one is nice enough to come and answer your pleas for help as you frantically hit space so they can't throw you into a secluded tiny lake.

I disagree. Ephi is quite nice, he gave me 303 gp. :P

Ephi is cool, you guys are handicapped.

Ephi kicks ass. My ass to be exact *hides under a rock*

I disagree. Ephi is quite nice, he gave me 303 gp. :P
Storeclerk was nicer, he gave me 3200 a while back :P

Hah.
Wait until you get your account stolen by him, Gordon.
 :cookieMonster:

Ah the days...
I wonder what the hell happened to Cougar

I am so honored by the various compliments and insults being hurled at me :) Thank you all for this prestigious topic and its generous contributions. I'd like to thank the handicaps that i've killed (especially you Gordon, this one goes out to you!) and all the people who aren't quite handicaps, but still pretty stupid.

Thank you all! This wouldn't be possible without you!

Ah the days...
I wonder what the hell happened to Cougar

He turned gay, an moved to Massachustess.

I am so honored by the various compliments and insults being hurled at me :) Thank you all for this prestigious topic and its generous contributions. I'd like to thank the handicaps that i've killed (especially you Gordon, this one goes out to you!) and all the people who aren't quite handicaps, but still pretty stupid.

Oh no, don't thank us. Thank yourself. You deserve it. Really. You do. I'm serious. GTFO!

Lol go to hell you pandaing nintendo!  He does deserve it.  Being an ass to everyone.  Not that I'm standing up for him but he does have good aim from playing (WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYY too much).  Oh and Cougar is StoreClerk.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2007, 04:57:07 PM by 10000SwordsW »

...Lol go to hell you pandaing nintendo!...
I lol'd@censor's way with words

I know.  I would never say that about Nintendo.

forget stuff
 :panda: :iceCream:
starfish stuff
 :nes: :iceCream:

I was like WEE and he was like

lolikill u

and i was like

nooooo

and he was liek

oh wai lols u tails from forums

and i like

lolyaw