Poll

Who's the best squadmember generic space soldier?

Alan
9 (30%)
Ereo
3 (10%)
Iso
15 (50%)
Ereo
3 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: SPACE ADVENTURE REDUX - beter than deadrooster!!  (Read 199927 times)

Save Dex's dust!
the lacamptu military will more than likely clone him later, so i dont really see the point

also see what the squadmembers think about dex dieing again

is there some sort of port on the side of the mech Alan can hack? I think it's time for some serious bizzareawesome hero stuff.

and despite this sounding like a bad idea, I think getting AWAY from the mech might not be a good idea. see if they can stick near it without getting squished so they can stay under it's firing arc.

is there some sort of port on the side of the mech Alan can hack? I think it's time for some serious bizzareawesome hero stuff.

and despite this sounding like a bad idea, I think getting AWAY from the mech might not be a good idea. see if they can stick near it without getting squished so they can stay under it's firing arc.
Bad plan. See: Attack on moonship, part 1.

Ereo pulls Iso back into cover as he recovers
The drone starts to fire on Alan
The mech loads another missile and focuses on Alan

ereo should probably shoot at the mech before it shoots at alan
like maybe the missile launching part or something

alan should keep shooting at the drone and when the mech shoots, if possible, dodge it

also it would be neat if we managed to get the mech to shoot the drone or something

Alan should charge the mech and get under it so it can't kill him. I just hope it doesn't step on him.

This certainly does not seem to be turning out well.

This certainly does not seem to be turning out well.
i felt that way too after dex got incinerated

actually hang on
All it has in it's conscience is military experience and is able of processing all commands given to it.
does that mean we can command it to shoot the mech? and then to stop attacking us?

call me weird for reading through redux at least 5 times but whatever
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 07:23:32 PM by carolcat »

Shoot the goddamn rocket already

does that mean we can command it to shoot the mech? and then to stop attacking us?

I doubt its so stupid that it would take orders from an enemy.

I doubt its so stupid that it would take orders from an enemy.
well cignus guy did say all

You know if Alan had a flamethrower with a compression blast function he could just time it so that the compression blast reflects the missile at the drone. I've been playing way too much team fortress 2 ._.

Asdf it's reloaded
SHOOT THE EXPOSED MISSILE
DOITNOW