Author Topic: WWIII  (Read 5632 times)

i'm muslim and irish cigarettets
« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 11:09:38 AM by Sket »

It would be WW3, but North Korea really doesn't have any allies.

They do have China who would at least try to keep us from destroying everything.
Also I can see if stuff goes down in North Korea, the dudes from Al Qauida would likely try to synch their actions with the NK.

I don't quite see how any single country, in this day and age, could possibly contemplate even trying to being something in the sense of a war, that would drag in multiple countries, and especially the most economically and militarily developed countires in the world.

It would be absolutely pointless to go to war, or invade a country or attack a country using Nuclear weaponry, as you probably wouldn't survive for much longer afterwards as you're attacked by multiple countries with far superior armies and tactics than your own.

If ever there is a WorldWar 3 though, I'd imagine it would start with one hell of a bang.

It would be WW3, but North Korea really doesn't have any allies.

It wouldn't be WW3, lol.
North Korea wouldn't last long.

I'm hoping we can buy a gun before 20112.
Not in our lifetimes, guess we don't have to worry.

I'm hoping we can buy a gun before 20112. Not becfause of the zombie apoc. but because people will go loving crazy and loot everything. So owning a gun is a good idea.
I have 5 guns under my bed.

2 .22 Rifles, 2 .243 Rifles, and 1 24 Gauge Shotgun

I smell the start of it.
I dont need to use words to let you guys know the reason I think it's coming.
This is all I need to do -

WWIII happened already. :o

It's actually predicted to happen this month. Not kidding when I say that.
Supposedly will start out as a normal war, then escalate by mid 2011 as countries go nuclear and chemical. Aftermath is predicted to leave the northern hemisphere radiation saturated...

I don't particularly believe this myself, but you never know.

It's actually predicted to happen this month. Not kidding when I say that.
Supposedly will start out as a normal war, then escalate by mid 2011 as countries go nuclear and chemical. Aftermath is predicted to leave the northern hemisphere radiation saturated...

I don't particularly believe this myself, but you never know.
Well great. I wasn't planning to flee the country for at least another 3 years. :c

A war with North Korea would not result in WW3, war between Iran-Israel would be more likely to create WW3.

If WW3 turns out to be because of religion, I am going to immediately lose all hope in humanity ever surviving.

If WW3 turns out to be because of religion, I am going to immediately lose all hope in humanity ever surviving.
Imagine if it was about science!  :cookieMonster: