Author Topic: Entire Interior not Showing  (Read 3630 times)

So I export as Legacy DIF, and the interior appears, but not the entire thing. Certain parts are missing. However, there is collision to what has appeared.

Here's a picture, anyone know what's wrong?

P.S. There's supposed to be a place inside the house - nothing is there.

Other questions/problems:

1) I have found that I cannot make spheres in Torque Constructor... any reasons why this would be? Is it because of the version? (1.03)
2) How do you use the clip and knife tools? I still haven't figured those one out :P
« Last Edit: September 20, 2010, 05:48:46 PM by Wesley Williams »

Torque Constructor is overall broken, its best to make every shape by hand with boxes and rectangular triangles. Are you using portals?

Torque Constructor is overall broken, its best to make every shape by hand with boxes and rectangular triangles. Are you using portals?

Wait what?! Torque Constructor is not broken, and I did make every shape by hand...

Portals? ...

Wait what?! Torque Constructor is not broken, and I did make every shape by hand...

Portals? ...
You clearly have no idea. Torque Constructor is broken, looks fine but really forgets models over through the grid.

You're just saying that Torque Constructor is a horribly glitchy program. It isn't broken, it just fails.

I am still working on fixing this, I know a few reasons why this may be occurring.

And now you know why I didn't do the Valhalla Cavetops.

And now you know why I didn't do the Valhalla Cavetops.

Yar. TC has too many glitches :c

Well, this map should not have been a problem. Did Badspot use one entire interior for the Bathroom map? I know [GSF]Ghost used one interior for Mike's House, didn't he? I'm going to ask him more about mapping when I get the chance.

Zone Error - I am having problems with 'empty zones'. I never added any, and yet there are some on the edge of the map (green box). I cannot get rid of them by using the 'clear empty' tool, but I can make empty zones by using the 'set empty' tool. These zones do not look the same as the regular empty zones, because they are all black, where as an empty zone shows the bottom of the skybox below.

Anyone have problem fixers?  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2010, 10:14:20 PM by Wesley Williams »

New terrain problems:

Texture Error - my textures are set as 512x512 pixels and I loaded them from the correct file, and yet they still look like default textures. Why is this? (Although I think my "mud" texture looks itself)

textures that are used to paint your terrain have to be 256x256.   Just open your custom texture in some image program and resize it & save it.
restart blockland and your good to go.

Durr. Sorry about that, I keep getting terrain texture sizes mixed up with Torque Constructor texture sizes. :P
Thanks, I wonder why 512x512 terrains don't work...

Anyone know what's up with the zone error?

You're just saying that Torque Constructor is a horribly glitchy program. It isn't broken, it just fails.
If it doesn't do what it was intended for without screwing up, its called being broken.

If it doesn't do what it was intended for without screwing up, its called being broken.

Alas, then you must say that Blockland is broken :\

Alas, then you must say that Blockland is broken :\
Thats the stupidest logic.

Blockland runs on Torque, so if Torque is broken, Blockland is broken. <<< I didn't say it, you did.

Blockland runs on Torque, so if Torque is broken, Blockland is broken. <<< I didn't say it, you did.
Torque Constructor and Torque Game Engine are not the same thing...