Author Topic: New Laws are being Enforced  (Read 15394 times)

So if people have to pay you to leave port town, how would they get the money? Morons... You won't even make a single gp out of this...

If this was done in Blockland, all the enforcers would cry and exit the game immediately.

ALL OF THE ENFORCERS

ALL OF THEM

Actually, this wouldn't be too bad of an idea for a Blockland RP... it would be quite amusing.
What a waste of life

Actually, this wouldn't be too bad of an idea for a Blockland RP... it would be quite amusing.
What a waste of life
It would be quite amusing to see it fail.

Haha, the cigarette government isn't even on 7/8 of the time.

Chaos- Revolution- Anarchy- many words describe what this 'government' will boil down to.

Quote from: Kreator - Radical Resistance
People from the East; People from the West
EVERYWHERE UNDER THE SUN
People from the North; People from the South
Kill the unkillabale, AS ONE!

Someone tell me why people are trying to rule AoT right this moment.

Because they feel badass for "owning" a game where no Admins are on to stop them.
At least that's what I think.

There is no rule. They are terrible at fighting and no one who is sane will pay them.

The best "Fighter" I've seen is herb. only because of his damn aimbots.

Someone tell me why people are trying to rule AoT right this moment.

Because we're power hungry. And this operation would be sucessful as opposed to other games with more than 1000 players.

Because we're gay cigarettes munching richards. And this operation would be sucessful as opposed to other games with more than 1000 players.

-snip-

Learn to insult please. Your comment just sounds like you have a lack of intelligence, therefore I won't take note of it.