Author Topic: New Laws are being Enforced  (Read 15400 times)

Because we're power hungry. And this operation would be sucessful as opposed to other games with more than 1000 players.
power =/= pretending you're important in a game no one plays

power =/= pretending you're important in a game no one plays

Wouldn't that be !$=?

Whoah, a whopping 9 people!

Yeah, because 9 = 0. He said no one plays, I proved him wrong.

Whoah, 9 people in the whole world play Age of Time. Big loving deal. That might as well just be zero.

THe most I've ever seen on aot was 11. 5 of those people were logged off.

NEARLY no one plays AoT.

Learn to insult please. Your comment just sounds like you have a lack of intelligence, therefore I won't take note of it.
Well this.

Learn to insult please. Your comment just sounds like you have a lack of intelligence, therefore I won't take note of it.
This entire topic shows YOU have no common sense. You probably aren't that intelligent, either.

I remember joining when there was about that many people there, and at least half of them were idling. Nine in the server isn't nine people playing. :cookieMonster:

Ooooh shiiiit.
A big number of 9 people. Bet the servers will go down after thaaat.

Ooooh shiiiit.
A big number of 9 people. Bet the servers will go down after thaaat.

Okay, stop whining that he showed 9. He never said it was a big number, and hell that is for a single server on Blockland or Age of Time. (Sure, Blockland servers hit 32 sometimes, but they range 1-10) Find something else to pick at, because saying a single server having 9 people makes it small is getting kind of stupid.

This is a good point. Plus, most online games in fps, and racing games, usually have about 10 people on average.

I hope you realize no one is going to follow these 'laws'.