Author Topic: Real blretail fansite  (Read 4295 times)

I host a website/forum and have uber skills with HTML, PHP and varius forum software.
Proof: www.The-Pro.net

If it's real then I would help.

That's a terrible, terrible site. Mine can be found at www.ephialtes.co.uk. It features everything from download systems / content management / user registration and management / dynamically created menu. I also wrote a basic-working forum at the age of 13 and called it "Foru-me". My snake is bigger than yours.

Its not that good....

Even though...
retailblockland.com is taken, blocklandretail.com is still open xD

So I wanna know peoples thoughts....

blocklandretail.com
or
blocklandretail.us

I host a website/forum and have uber skills with HTML, PHP and varius forum software.
Proof: www.The-Pro.net

If it's real then I would help.

That's a terrible, terrible site. Mine can be found at www.ephialtes.co.uk. It features everything from download systems / content management / user registration and management / dynamically created menu. I also wrote a basic-working forum at the age of 13 and called it "Foru-me". My snake is bigger than yours.
Good for you. I don't give a stuff what you think, Atleast I have a website where I can store all my files that people love to bug me about :cookieMonster:
This topic is not about making a website that makes Microsoft look like crap, it's about making something that looks better then crappy sitemaker/freewebs/freewhatever.

Most people have different opinions, I myself would care more if I had the time to care.

I did not just look at... damnit I did..

Even though...
retailblockland.com is taken, blocklandretail.com is still open xD

So I wanna know peoples thoughts....

blocklandretail.com
or
blocklandretail.us

Why even include retail.  Once it goes "retail" I don't think the trend is going to say "retail blockland" anymore.  I think we'll just call it blockland.  Kinda like garrys mod.  When you say I'm playin some gmod people assume its 10 and not 9.

So bottom line is why include retail if we're probably not going to call it that.

So what your saying is Blockland will become Blockland stuff Sample and Blockland Retail will become Blockland?

Clarification: V0002 is a beta, [Retail] Blockland is the final copy.

As for mods, whether or not they continue to exist depends on the people who play. And if they want to call it Retail while they play the original, then I guess it could be understood.

Also, the title "Retail" probably won't stay.

You should call the website "GoodSpot". =)

(Too bad the domain is already taken!)