LET'S MAKE A SERIES OF CLUTCHY + SUE SKYPE CHAT.

Author Topic: LET'S MAKE A SERIES OF CLUTCHY + SUE SKYPE CHAT.  (Read 16855 times)

What about me and skype?
LilRobot

I bet Orthone Dosn't talk because he is probably a woman but he dosn't want to admit it.

I bet Orthone Dosn't talk because he is probably a woman but he dosn't want to admit it.
No, that's why I don't.

You so silly. :3

Hi generic 7 year old.

I dont have the deepest voice, but its not like I sound 9 years old. You sound like yourself. Also, I do not sound like what I sound like over mics. Maybe it's the same with you?

I dont have the deepest voice, but its not like I sound 9 years old. You sound like yourself. Also, I do not sound like what I sound like over mics. Maybe it's the same with you?
What do you mean? :o

I played Trololol and You are a pirate. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

I have a decently deep voice, my voice is deeper than I think it is when I play it back. I just don't like it.

Erm.. No.. Not at all.. Nope..

What do you mean? :o
I believe he means he sounds different in real life, not over a mic.

I have a decently deep voice, my voice is deeper than I think it is when I play it back. I just don't like it.

You never truly know what your voice sounds like, though. :o

I believe he means he sounds different in real life, not over a mic.
Oh I see.

You never truly know what your voice sounds like, though. :o
I suppose that's true. But people that HAVE heard my voice online, and know me in real life, say it's deeper online.

I suppose that's true. But people that HAVE heard my voice online, and know me in real life, say it's deeper online.
Then maybe you should kill them all, change your name to Francis, move to Canada, and lead the life of a peaceful old man who has a secret, murderous past.... ;-;

Who were we talking about again?

Then maybe you should kill them all, change your name to Francis, move to Canada, and lead the life of a peaceful old man who has a secret, murderous past.... ;-;

Who were we talking about again?
Should I also get a false mustache and own a local pizza joint?