Author Topic: Halo: Reach Livestream Test [OFFLINE]  (Read 1067 times)

http://www.livestream.com/keonesan

Just testing. Please join, I want to sort out the bugs.

Laggy as stuff and no audio. Hopefully I can fix tomorrow. Probably has something to do with lack of splitter cables.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 11:18:30 PM by keonesan »

What... You want us to help you De-Bug your live stream?

Well, i went, i heard, i saw.

He wants splitter cables.

Gamertag plz.

Keonesan

Well, i went, i heard, i saw.

He wants splitter cables.

Indeed. I require splitter cables. Three to be precise.
I shall obtain them tomorrow at frys.

Keonesan

Indeed. I require splitter cables. Three to be precise.
I shall obtain them tomorrow at frys.

Hang on a sec, going to go look up what splitter cables are.

It allows you to have two female RYW cables feed through one male cable.

It allows you to have two female RYW cables feed through one male cable.

Errrrr...

God, bing is not much better than google. Keep getting all these shopping results.
I found the following:

"A cable splitter is a small device that allows two separate coaxial cables to be run from a single outlet or similar type of cable source. These devices are often used in homes or businesses where only a single wall outlet for a cable signal is available, but multiple televisions, modems, or similar devices are needed for connection. A cable splitter can potentially degrade the signal quality coming from a cable outlet, and multiple splitters on a single line should be avoided."

I interpret that as meaning that the output can be split to multiple outputs.

God, bing is not much better than google. Keep getting all these shopping results.
I found the following:

"A cable splitter is a small device that allows two separate coaxial cables to be run from a single outlet or similar type of cable source. These devices are often used in homes or businesses where only a single wall outlet for a cable signal is available, but multiple televisions, modems, or similar devices are needed for connection. A cable splitter can potentially degrade the signal quality coming from a cable outlet, and multiple splitters on a single line should be avoided."

I interpret that as meaning that the output can be split to multiple outputs.

Pretty much. I want to link my capture card to my PC and my TV. Right now it's only a direct line to my PC. In doing so, I don't get audio when I livestream.

Pretty much. I want to link my capture card to my PC and my TV. Right now it's only a direct line to my PC. In doing so, I don't get audio when I livestream.

A live commentary is pretty entertaining by itself, and loud explosions can ruin that effect.

Offtopic: The L4D gnome is not for throwing at people.