Hacking attempts targeting you happen alot more you think

Author Topic: Hacking attempts targeting you happen alot more you think  (Read 2963 times)

Ok, I was gonna check my router status today and checking the firewall from my router, I cannot believe how many hacking attempts have been made to access my home-network.
This is unbelievable to me.

Yea. I never knew so many hackers targeted me.
I checked the "View details" and the top hacker targeting me is;

I just cant believe it. I thought thay where rare.

Half of those are falsified by your software to make you buy more protection.

I believe these attacks took place outside of the firewall.

EDIT: Oh, these where UDP Port Scans and TCP Port Scans.

no fionbharr1 is right. Most of that stuff is probably cookies maybe.

no fionbharr1 is right. Most of that stuff is probably cookies maybe.

No... The Protection software will continually falsify reports of infections and threats to con you into buying more software.

No... The Protection software will continually falsify reports of infections and threats to con you into buying more software.
Kind of like how norton/free virus scan software makes it look like you have viruses on your PC?

2Wire eh?

What page is that?

Kind of like how norton/free virus scan software makes it look like you have viruses on your PC?

Yes, exactly like that. I HATE YOU NORTON!!!!

Yes, exactly like that. I HATE YOU NORTON!!!!

lol norton sucks ass

it's almost like a virus in itself, as it's hard to uninstall and almost forces you to buy a new subscription if you're trying to uninstall it

lol norton sucks ass

it's almost like a virus in itself, as it's hard to uninstall and almost forces you to buy a new subscription if you're trying to uninstall it

This is not helpfull.

Common sense is the best anti virus.
If a computer just sits there, connected to the internet or not, it will not succumb to any viruses, even if all ports are open. It takes someone to willfully execute malicious software.

EDIT: Oh, these where UDP Port Scans and TCP Port Scans.
This happens all the time. I haven't checked for awhile, but all this crap happens from China.

This is unbelievable to me.
Same. Like really. I literally don't believe this.