Author Topic: GUI Replacer  (Read 52212 times)

dead link.
Either your ISP or you didn't tried more than once. Either way, it works for me and the person between you and me.

Make a nice new GUI based off the new start game menu

It is not my job to do that, as this mod only allows anyone to do it. Good idea though...

GUI replacer will refuse to connect to the internet to download skins, no matter what. I know this isn't Blockland, because I can connect to servers just fine. Also, I got no restart Blockland requests the first time.

This also breaks the V21 UST main menu theme add-on.

GUI replacer will refuse to connect to the internet to download skins, no matter what.
same here, i cant connect and see anything. its empty.

Should I make my Zero Pack Compatible with this?

The pack is also compatible with TMBI since I made buttons for it.
Zero pack is a Merged Version of Aero V2 and Burned Glass with some of Windows 7 added.

Edit:
Yea I can't find out what the issue is either so its up to mctwist to fix the gui replacer
« Last Edit: September 30, 2012, 06:45:06 PM by ShadowZero »

So I can upload icons of snakees and everyone would be able to see them in the download bar?
:cookieMonster:

GUI replacer will refuse to connect to the internet to download skins, no matter what. I know this isn't Blockland, because I can connect to servers just fine. Also, I got no restart Blockland requests the first time.
I recognized this a month ago but haven't been able to find out its cause. Might be an add-on, but even something new that Badspot added. For now, it is that it ignores calling a function within a function...

I don't support other add-ons with extra modifications or textures for a reason. It adds way too much complexity and I cannot replace textures in add-ons anyway(tried).

This broke my Options button to edit. I couldn't click it without crashing. I posted a topic about this in Help. A comment said that it was the gui replacer. And sure enough, it was. So I had to delete it. Please fix this. I like this add-on but it messes up my Blockland.

This broke my Options button to edit. I couldn't click it without crashing. I posted a topic about this in Help. A comment said that it was the gui replacer. And sure enough, it was. So I had to delete it. Please fix this. I like this add-on but it messes up my Blockland.
I am aware of this issue for a long time and are working on a fix for it. However, don't hold your breath.

Is this mod even functional anymore? Last edit was 11 months ago.

Is this mod even functional anymore? Last edit was 11 months ago.
You say?