Author Topic: New "Run Over" Icon  (Read 9020 times)

Post it here, lock this.

This, dumbass. This is for both.

We have enough of these stuffty topics for like, a single, loving, 2 second re-make.

Moron.

I'm sorry, but people like this piss me off. If no one see's it in that topic, then it wasn't meant to be. When I saw the topic title, I thought that this would actually be good.

Nope.

Edit: One minute remake of the exact same thing. -_-
« Last Edit: September 22, 2010, 05:28:53 AM by psycopathic clown »

Correct.

Plus, CI edits also go in the UI edit Dumping area. There are lag icons there, which is a CI, also SUPER SHIFT edits, which is also a CI.

So, yeah, post it there, lock this.
I agree with you, Evar. But...
This is for both.
Edit: One minute remake of the exact same thing. -_-
I'm agreeing with you as well. Go ahead and post it in both, it would settle some arguments. But you don't have to lock it. That's up to you, don't let them decide it(except for the admins :o )

Yes, i know, I thouht off posting it so people could have it as a CI edit, I thouht it as cool, Ill put u in the OP as Creator.
This is useless, considering there is no way to change the death CI of being run over.
...delete everything and lock |:S
Should be in that UI edit section if anything anyway.

This needs to go in the UI dumping area. This is too small of an "add-on" for a topic all by itself. Cool CI though. :3

woo hoo, you know how to use paint.
i thought stupid people stopped posting these things ages ago, guess not.

It's pretty nice, but all you did was just color it in,   (Please color some clothes on the player getting hit.)

Seriously, lock this. If I wanted this posted, I would have done it myself, and in the UI edit section.

I love how this topic all the newbies swarm and jump on the bandwagon to try to look cool and they actually are just douchebag friends

Seriously, lock this. If I wanted this posted, I would have done it myself, and in the UI edit section.

QFT

Don't take credit for things that aren't yours, huge-ego boy.

But I did make this. :s

Except for the re-colored.

I mostly want this locked because
This is useless, considering there is no way to change the death CI of being run over.