Author Topic: Cardboard Box  (Read 5666 times)

It'd be nice if we could make a Cardboard Box like from the Metal Gear Solid games.

It would be an item, and when you use it, it plays a little animation and whips out a cardboard box from it's pocket and crouches down in it. You could also move, But make the cardboard box look like a 4x4 cube for camoflauge purposes :O

I think people would suspect randomly placed 4x4 squares.

I think people would suspect randomly placed 4x4 squares.
That's why you pick an appropriate place to deploy the box.

The box could change color to the bricks around it or your chest color!

This sounds like a great idea /Support

good idea, maybe also try and have the model align to 1/2 the brick grid, so you can get it close if not perfect to it

-snip-

haha, it says 'the orange' on the box, like valve's 'the orange box'
funy

-ohsnap-

i thought of it more like this

When you move, the box would lift up a few inches and you can see your feet walking

but if you are stopped for more than half a second, say, it settles the box down on the ground.

-snip-
i thought of it more like this

When you move, the box would lift up a few inches and you can see your feet walking

but if you are stopped for more than half a second, say, it settles the box down on the ground.

/support
However the box color should be changable.

this would be awsome!and mabey make it so that zombies won't notic you even if you are moving very slowly.
/support

You can change its colors according to paint can
sounds good, Also it would be neat if you were crouching while in the box, it would go VERY slow and you wouldn't see your feet.

Yet another non-original idea coming from other games.

Ot:
/notsupport