Author Topic: Jess - PMS 24/7  (Read 8498 times)

its funny because now its going to be boring as stuff around here without jess yelling at everyone
BECAUSE HAVING HER AROUND WAS A BLAST RIGHT?
Wrong.

During our cuddling, I learned she will be back in 2 days.

Also that 7 was a moron. Yes.... we gossip about blocklanders after love.

Dude
Teach me how to love girl :C

its funny because now its going to be boring as stuff around here without jess yelling at everyone

You're doing it wrong if you only find entertainment from people calling you names

You're doing it wrong if you only find entertainment from people calling you names
i havent been yelled at by jess
i find it amusing watching her yell at other people

I didn't even know she existed half the time.

"She" also bitched at me a long time ago, asking if I was "Seriously, for real, are you actually handicapped?" because she can't comprehend things on the internet and gets butthurt when people point that out.

Also seventh, you're tree house got burnt down.

Kidding. But come back.

I don't think it's that hard not to get yelled at by her, even a schmuck like me can do it :/

What bothers me about her is something no one else has mentioned, she laughs at everything. If you go through her post history she says "haha" and "lol" in almost every post she does and it isn't even something funny.

I don't think it's that hard not to get yelled at by her, even a schmuck like me can do it :/
Step 1) Don't be stupid

Pretty much all there is to it.