Author Topic: Horses  (Read 5140 times)

Where can horses be found, that are free?
Is buying from the shop the only way?

I think you can take the horse of someone else if they are not online, or you can hope you find a wild one. Otherwise, get one from the shop. I normally end up finding a wild one near the stable or out in the wilderness.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 06:19:34 PM by Wesley Williams »

you can find wild ones, but they're rare. they're left by people who bought them.

also yes, the only legal way to obtain one is by buying one.

once in a blue moon you'll find one unowned in the wilderness.

you can find wild ones, but they're rare. they're left by people who bought them.

also yes, the only legal way to obtain one is by buying one.

once in a blue moon you'll find one unowned in the wilderness.
unless you download that mod that finds them...

That mod that finds them...
Sounds like a new motto.
But anyways, I believe everytime the server resets, there are 2 horses at random locations (likely in terrain repeats,) but they can be incredibly far away from Port Town, so buying a horse is better, as you can spawn it when you need it.

It isn't a mod. It's a script. A mod is a modification, not an exploitation. Scripts merely exploit the code already there, you can only use mods if you're server host.

It isn't a mod. It's a script. A mod is a modification, not an exploitation. Scripts merely exploit the code already there, you can only use mods if you're server host.

It's modifying your game to give it the ability to do this. :iceCream:

When will you and your legion of idiots get banned already?

When will you and your legion of idiots get banned already?

Why would we get banned. We're not breaking any rules.

You can take the horse of someone else if they are not currently online (which is extremely likely). Otherwise, get one from the shop. I normally end up finding them somewhere after a player leaves, like near the stable or wilderness near Port Town.

What stable?

What stable?

Holy crap, I forgot... I think there was, or still is, a stable for leaving horses... I vaguely, VAGUELY remember it... Now I'm sad because that's all I remember. :panda:

Holy crap, I forgot... I think there was, or still is, a stable for leaving horses... I vaguely, VAGUELY remember it... Now I'm sad because that's all I remember. :panda:
There hasn't ever been one.

There hasn't ever been one.

I remember SOMETHING about a Stable in the game. SOMETHING... I just don't remember exactly what, besides it involved horses.

No stable? Wait... what's that thing out on the edge of the water near Port Town?