Author Topic: Horses  (Read 5137 times)

I remember SOMETHING about a Stable in the game. SOMETHING... I just don't remember exactly what, besides it involved horses.
Well.... derp

No stable? Wait... what's that thing out on the edge of the water near Port Town?

A fishing shack. Don't you ever read signs?

A fishing shack. Don't you ever read signs?

Oh, sorry... I forgot all about the AoT Fishing Club.

Oh, sorry... I forgot all about the AoT Fishing Club.

The fishing shack was merely created for absolutely no reason at all. There was no fishing club. Though there should be (Hint hint there, Badspot  :cookieMonster: )

The fishing shack was merely created for absolutely no reason at all. There was no fishing club. Though there should be (Hint hint there, Badspot  :cookieMonster: )

Oh yes, AoT Fishing Club time. I'll name it the FishingClubForLosers

Why is it, whenever someone mentions AoT Fishing, I feel the urge to promote the idea...? I know he wouldn't do it, but I still... You guys make me feel funny. :panda:

Lol you really want to promote AoT fishing? Go play Twilight Princess or something :P

On Topic: We have gotten extremely off topic. Rename to AoT Fishing?jk:cookieMonster:

Lol you really want to promote AoT fishing? Go play Twilight Princess or something :P

On Topic: We have gotten extremely off topic. Rename to AoT Fishing?jk:cookieMonster:

I don't know. For some reason, the idea is burrowing into my skull... Like AoT was meant to have fishing... :panda:

I don't know. For some reason, the idea is burrowing into my skull... Like AoT was meant to have fishing... :panda:

Well forget about it, it aint happenin. Now get out there and ride those horses!

Well forget about it, it aint happenin. Now get out there and ride those horses!

Argh, shut the forget up. I'm not a noob, I know it'll never happen, I've played Age of Time longer than you most likely. I'm just saying I like the idea of AoT fishing. That's all.

Argh, shut the forget up. I'm not a noob, I know it'll never happen, I've played Age of Time longer than you most likely. I'm just saying I like the idea of AoT fishing. That's all.
Shut up noob.

On Topic: We have gotten extremely off topic. Rename to AoT Fishing?

K.