Author Topic: 14ness  (Read 1934 times)

14ness, congrats. You just earned yourself a drama.

SO anyways, You guys have probably seen my gallery build, my modern house. I was at my server, working on it, when I get IRC'd by Brock (thanks bro) claiming he saw my house from BLs server preview images. The servers name was 14ness' freebuild. So, to be safe, I change my name and talk differently. I visit the server, asking him what he was building. He said, "my house." He then quick-loaded something with about a thousand less bricks than my updated version. I spawn, and of course, I see my house, not-updated and looking bad with his crappy editing. I walk around, comment on how nice it looks, and then explain to him that he stole my build. He said "kay" and then said something about the save on the forums. I figured he was lying. I promptly got banned for calling him a douchebag.

INB4 no pics no clics
His edit:

By ghost8486 at 2010-09-24

Now, my updated house:

By ghost8486 at 2010-09-21

So there you have it, a build stealer. I would have chat pics if I knew how. Also, his BLID is 21941. Ban his ass if you don't want your stuff stolen as well.

Build Stealing?
Oh please. All builds are public on every server.
And you should expect that from people.

He was being a total D-bag about it. I also dislike the fact that he claimed it was his.

He was being a total D-bag about it. I also dislike the fact that he claimed it was his.
I am disappoint.

He was being a total DOUCHEBAG about it. I also dislike the fact that he claimed it was his.

There.

I have no problem with other people using saves as long as they credit the author.

Yet he clearly did not do this and this isn't right.

What did he do that made him deserve a drama, exactly?
All he did was take an old save of your build and then out of nowhere you call him a douchebag

Not old, I am still working on it. You can see it in the gallery. He claimed it was his. That just ticked me off.

14Ness told me that he's 9.

Hot build by the way. You should totally add ceiling prints. :3