Suggestion Mega Thread

Author Topic: Suggestion Mega Thread  (Read 7167 times)

Yeah, yuki was worse when he was a noob.

hmm
Forced insta-respawn in arena(to keep criminals from useing it as an impenstrable fortress)

Put the canoe back in

gold/yellow fabric

fiber ball in swamp not take an army to destroy.  (Wtf?)

npc criminals

return the leveling system

make it harder to bypass the swear dem check(exampl.e)

ip ban sir lolsalot

Town guard npc's that attack monsters inside the townzone and are invincible

cannot make more than 1 character per hour for each ip

use for ceilite

more weapons(like a mace useing baton model)

Abillity to use misc objects as weapons (like smashing  board on someone's head or beating them to death with a dead body)

access to police clothes for cops who have jailed 15 criminals

[s/]lower negative demerit limit[/s]

teleporter from the end of levels 1 and 2 back to the start[s/]

pick up dead bodies by hitting with hook

disable spells at log challenge(sucks to be halfway up to be knocked down by a ball)

make treehouse challenge a respawn point

return the magic crossbow

some prize for level 2

a perpose for the distant forest  (there is; dumping people)

lower the fire rate and damage for imps

crime: interupting policework, 10(TYPO supposed to say 100) dems. killing a cop holding a stunned criminal, restunning a criminal(only 30 dems here) or stunning a cop holding a stunned criminal(gets very annoying)

disable a cops ability to swing the baton and knock a criminal right out of annother one's hand and take them for themselves

handcuffs: keeps a criminal stunned until lockpicked by someone else(see below) used on stunbed criminal, made by blacksmith by cops only

lockpick: disables handcuffs, takes 15 seconds to work, can be stunned during act for aiding escape, receives dems regardless when 15 seconds is up.

ranged police weaponry

criminals unable to Self Delete while near cop

disable monsters ability to walk up nearly any terrain.   (Maybe)

spell: heal self: costs the magic bar the amount of health lost and heals the user competely

spell: heal other: same as heal self but it works on others... duh(cannot revive dead)
  (There are vials for healing)

spell: revive dead: requires two casters with full magic bars and a dead body. casters use it simultaniously on body, their magic bars are fully drained and the dead body is fully healed.

make certain harmless spels useable in town, like light and cloak.  (Maybe, I actually don't like safezones, but w/e)

ok, i just burned my brain out... ill add more later  :cookieMonster:
Wow. You have WAY too much time on your hands.
Think that's alot? Go check mine.

Thats all I could knock off right now.

Yuki, most of you ideas were just rip-offs of stuff in Oblivion. : /
I'm still waiting for a stable.

??? Que?  I'm referring to Yuki's epic suggestion thread.  Everyone was bitching for a stable, me included.  I don't remember who made the idea first, don't care, it's pretty obvious.

http://www.blockland.us/smf/index.php?topic=3174.msg35441;topicseen#msg35441
Ok, so I didn't make the first stable idea, but the stable idea ended sometime and I started it again somewhere on this forum.
Btw those stables in that 2 year old topic are limited. Some noob could get as much money as they could, buy horses, and fill it up just to annoy everyone and no one would be able to put in there horse. Even if there's a time limit on them being in, it'd be bad. 1 horse per ip, and even then it would normally fill up.

What if the number of horses it could hold was'nt limited to the 3-D space?  :cookieMonster:   I always imagined it was more like a bank.  You talk to some sort of bank-teller NPC and you can "deposit" or "withdraw" Your horse.  The horse just kinda disapears, and it only exists in data, you know?

The stables should work like this: You take your horse up to the stable. you get off and talk to the Stable keeper. Say yes and it will do a radius search to see if your horse is nearby. Then it will play animation where the horse walks into the stable and then the horse is deleted, with it's final stats in your character profile log. When you want to take it out, talk to the Stable keeper again and say yes to taking out the horse, and a new horse object will be created and will have all original horse stats applied to it. It will play the entering stable animation backwords to show the horse coming out, then you can ride it. THis stable service should be free because of how much trouble it is without a safe place for horses. You'd be limited 3 horses per person in the stable at a time.
Exactly what I said (Also, as you can see, FOUND IT...It seems I can't search for posts by me or see myself on Who's Online list......I'M INVISBLE...Invisible is unchecked btw, so I could be able to see me)

That's a little complicated.  You know  Badspot would dumb that down a whole damn lot if he ever used that.  It would be a whole lot easier if you could only "deposit" your horse if you were riding it.  And just forget any entrance and exit animations from the horse.  What does this look like, Elder Scrolls?

Oh, and make it so if the horse was stolen by the person wanting to stable it, It will send a message to all cops in the server and teleport them to port town :P As in make it so they can't stable a horse if they stole it

....What?  No.  Just, no.  You could avoid having your horse stolen like that altogether if you could just "deposit" it while staying mounted.  I win : P

Besides, how annoying would it be if you were a cop and your chat kept getting spammed with "ATTENTION: Ephi just stole another horse" and then they got tele'd to Port Town just in time to watch him ride into the sunset. -_-  There's no point to having cops involuntarily teleporting to Port Town.

....What?  No.  Just, no.  You could avoid having your horse stolen like that altogether if you could just "deposit" it while staying mounted.  I win : P

Besides, how annoying would it be if you were a cop and your chat kept getting spammed with "ATTENTION: Ephi just stole another horse" and then they got tele'd to Port Town just in time to watch him ride into the sunset. -_-  There's no point to having cops involuntarily teleporting to Port Town.
Everything before the :P in my post was a joke. And what if you stop off at the bank with your horse and when you come back out someone stole it? :P!

You'd be pretty dumb for leaving your horse unchecked in Port Town. : /  I like the idea of "You can't stable a stolen horse", and I think the "Horse becomes public after a while" thing is just handicapped.  But the thing is, I don't know what I would replace it with if I were Badspot.

REplace public horse after a while with after a while the horse runs off in a random direction and after a while of running randomly it becomes public and stops within 30 game-miles of town.

Jetz

My list stands at:

Forced insta-respawn in arena(to keep criminals from useing it as an impenstrable fortress)

Put the canoe back in

gold/yellow fabric

fiber ball in swamp not take an army to destroy.  (Fiber ball = Huge white rock)

return the leveling system

make it harder to bypass the swear dem check(exampl.e)

ip ban sir lolsalot

cannot make more than 1 character per hour for each ip

use for ceilite

more weapons(like a mace useing baton model)

access to police clothes for cops who have jailed 15 criminals

disable spells at log challenge(sucks to be halfway up to be knocked down by a bal. they won't damage you, but they can knock you down)

make treehouse challenge a respawn point

some prize for level 2

a perpose for the distant forest  (ASIDE for a dead body discard pile)

lower the fire rate and damage for imps

crime: interupting policework, 100 dems. killing a cop holding a stunned criminal, restunning a criminal(only 30 dems here) or stunning a cop holding a stunned criminal(gets very annoying)[/s]

disable a cops ability to swing the baton and knock a criminal right out of annother one's hand and take them for themselves

disable monsters ability to walk up nearly any terrain.

spell: revive dead: requires two casters with full magic bars and a dead body. casters use it simultaniously on body, their magic bars are fully drained and the dead body is fully healed.

make certain harmless spells useable in town, like light and cloak. 

top 10 cop list based on number of jailed criminals

weilding dynamite automatically cancells log challenge and treehouse challenge timers

flaming bolts

more shield effects (ie plut does slight radation damage, zinc returns 1/10 damage, brass stunns for a second...)

fix floating item glitch(climb tree, drop item, asplode tree)

hold sword charge without it resetting evrey 10 seconds

implament the  drinking game as a real feature

same with pm system

stunning a monster will STOP it from moving

any criminal jailed loses all money(bank not included) to paycheck of cop that jailed them

Somehow fix that common glitch where you can get stuck in a door

send multiple similar items at a time

random volcanic eruptions

seiges: sevral monsters of all kinds or a common kind spawning at one place. the anti spell effect(if it has one) is removed, and no gold is dropped on player deaths in that zone.

weather effects(ie: rain temporaily increces water level, snow impedes movement.

remove monsters ability to see you when cloaked.

male models.

clan/guild system.

gold rights: when a monster dies, the player that did the most damage to it will be the only one allowed to pick up the gold for 60 seconds, otherwise, anyone can get it

real bunny models

Random monster combat-Players v.s. all types of monsters=no, players vs orcs,dynamite orcs, bunnys, seamonsters, rocket orcs, imps, fire orcs, and zombies vs knights vs meatcubes and blue slimes=yes

Adam487:Online cop list(only viewable by cops), MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS MALE MODELS
« Last Edit: February 20, 2007, 05:46:42 PM by Jetz »

REplace public horse after a while with after a while the horse runs off in a random direction and after a while of running randomly it becomes public and stops within 30 game-miles of town.

30 miles in-game is like 25 repeats.