Author Topic: Suggestion Mega Thread  (Read 7160 times)

Jetz

Suggestions:

Ak-47s NO
Nuclear bombs NO
Chainsaws NO
Blood effects
Helicopters NO
Machine Guns NO
Flame throwers NO
Airplanes NO
Rocket Launchers NO
Destructible Buildings NO
Real Physics NO
Regenerating Energy Shields NO
Med-kits NO
Random ammo drops when you kill people NO
More magic YES
More Explosives KINDA YES
Smith can make guns and more bombs NO
Anthrax bomb NO
Chemical warfare NO
The ability to build trenches NO
Vehicles suffer damage and pieces fall off of them NO
More player slots WTF
Other planets you can travel to NO
Space Ships NO
As a random event the moon crashes into the world and you can collect moon rocks NO
The ability to counterfeit gold KINDA YES
Real organized crime organizations NO
Or even better terrorist organizations NO
And put in artillery batteries NO
And an airport NO
And background music YES
And more sound effects YES
And more weapons YES
And more vehicles YES
And more player times WTF
And more spells YES
And more buildings YES
And more locations ERR
And more effects like stars and sun flare YES
And more random events DEFINATELY YES
And more monsters KINDA YES(The current ones need work)
And an IRC channel PM SYSTEM
And live private messages PM SYSTEM
And the ability to hack and get monies NO
And gambling NO
And you have to eat food or you die NO
And you have to sleep everyday or you can't shoot as well NO
And more quests YES
And more npcs YES
And and and and and and and and and and and and and nad nndn anndnad nadnnd annadnn an ndnndandna an andn an nadnnadn an naddndn and and nadndna nand n.. andad .nda.dnn ..and .adn ..d.na .nd..adn .nand. ..... nandn.... n. .. and.. ..... .. ........ ........... ............... .....

And cruise missles NO
And cruise ships NO
And SMGs NO
And real banking where you can rob the bank (Robbing sounds fun, but would be exploited)
And uranium mining NO
And you can buy your own home MEGA YES
And put furniture in it YES
And cook food at your home  NO
Using your stove you bought from the store NO
Which is run by other players NO
And you should be able to make your own custom weapons NO
And battle mechs SUPER NO
And run for mayor and if you get elected you can make executive decisions like go to war with starboard town NO
And monsters can have babies and their species can mix making new monsters  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
And you can clone them and make your own monster armies NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
And a rave in the warehouse NO
And spotlights which you can control and the light does damage if you stand in it because its so bright NO
And you can watch tv NO
And a real time radio NO
And you can make new rockets to go in the rocket launcher NO
And you can dig tunnels NO
And real time terraforming if you can afford a terraforming machine NO
And you can plant other things besides fiber like drugs and sell them to criminals and terrorists NO
And turn the hook into a grappling hook so you can properly repel buildings WTF
AND THOSE ENERGY BALLS THAT SAMUS SHOOTS OUT LOL  NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO :) NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Ephis list-
1) No jail haxx to get back to port with money when dead - its putting me out of business. But wouldnt that just leave them with logging out and coming back in the dead of night?

2) No global chat. Only method of communication should be local. I once played this game where you could use global, local, and pming, but global could be done evrey 60 seconds

3) Allow people to rent a whole set of shelves for a set ammout of time, with no cost to add items to it while its owned by you - so they can effectively run a small business selling stuff there. Maybe add a message to the shelves too. <<VERY GOOD IDEA.

4) Increase the total ammount of items for sale to atleast 12 - as the most full the shop has ever been was the majority of slots on the ground floor taken. This means there is less maintenance required to earn money - when access to the game is restricted. Also good.

5) Re-decorate Starboard Town and actually make it a place worth staying in. Possibly have a nationality system so that some people are "born" or created in Port Town, and others start in Starboard Town. There's no real reason for this apart from a better Starboard Town. Maybe in the future special deals for Starboardians in Starboard shops - like a 20% discount and vice versa with Port Townians to increase the level player trading. You are quite creative. I had a similar idea involving a siege between the two places.

I think wedge's thread was mainly a joke :)

Also: When I kill people, they often forget to logout and just yell for help or jump off. I can just cart them off to a repeat and leave them there overnight. When I get on in the morning - there's usually a nice pile of money waiting for me :)

Jetz

Lol. Note to self: do that.

Individual cells with a bed in jail.
Make jail larger.
Model a book that prisioners can read.
Jumpsuits for prisoners.

I think jumpsuits would be good in jail.  The first time you go to jail you get one and from then on you always have it either to remind you that you went to jail or so that if you dropped all your clothes and are naked in jail, you won't have to stay there until someone gives you some.  That happened to me.

Never thought of it like that.  :cookie: for you.

What if you put it on out of jail....there should be a mistaken escape report if someone wears it out of jail, and you should be able to escape. That way you'd have to choose if the person really escaped or is just a noob running around in jail clothes, in which case they will get a fine for wearing clothes outside of jail which may confuse a cop.

...No.  If there were prison clothes, I would'n t see anything wrong with the clothes being used outside of jail.  Mistaken for a escaper? Huh?!?!  Can you escape from jail (without glitching -_-)?  I think it would be a better idea to just have the starting new-B clothes in jail available instead of...something more complicated.

You should be able to wear them outside of jail.  What if the reason you were in jail was that you dropped your clothes?

Once someone tried to put me in jail and I ended up underground. I came up through the pond nearby and escaped. I still couldn't talk global or anything, and died at the end. If it happens again I'll be staying underground on that account, ha ha.

Maybe you should be forced to wear the jumpsuit, can't take off/change, and you have your old clothes restored at the end. (Never collecting the suit)

It should also be a crime to hit the people in jail at full tilt with baton if it isn't already.

Once someone tried to put me in jail and I ended up underground.

Before you were jailed, did you have your hook connected to something?

shh...don't talk about glitches

It should also be a crime to hit the people in jail at full tilt with baton if it isn't already.

Badspot has addressed this before.  I believe he said "Deal with it." or something along those lines.^^