≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈

Author Topic: ≈≈ Ascii [Æ] - Perfecting the art of eventing ≈≈  (Read 75223 times)

I don't know anymore. I don't have time to play Blockland. I might just quit it.

I don't know anymore. I don't have time to play Blockland. I might just quit it.
Never :3
I will not allow it

Well, lately, I have been barley passing my grade. Notenoughstuding.png

I was looking through GI and apparently there's a Japanese video game publisher by the name of Ascii Media Works.

It appears your name has been stolen. SUE THEM.

Caution doesn't get the reference.

Caution doesn't get the reference.

Icy doesn't get the joke.

Icy doesn't get the joke.

Can't have been a very good one then.

Can't have been a very good one then.

Whatever, literal foreign. I apologize for trying to spark up conversation. Maybe your ego is as inflated as they say.

Remember kids, if it doesn't have 1 terabyte of ram, it's not a real computer!

Maybe your ego is as inflated as they say.

Obviously thats the only logical answer, not your joke was just crap.  :cookieMonster:

Obviously thats the only logical answer, not your joke was just crap.  :cookieMonster:

Lol whatever you say.

Don't fight :U

I'll be extra antagonistic just to please you.

I've been working on a magic event and I've finished it. (85 lines)

Commands:

Type [spells] in chat and type a combination of 9 spells in team chat. (any combination)

Sit down and type [clear] to clear your spell inventory.

Sit down for a spell list.

Type [VC] to view your Velocity Counter with X, Y and Z.

Type [View VPS] to view your Total Variables Per Second. (More on that later)

Type [Clear VPS] to clear your Total Variables Per Second.

Hold down your jumping key to use anti gravity high-jumping. Hold down your jumping key AND your crouch key to fly at a very high velocity.

You can't be killed with any weapons apart from ones that kill you in a single shot.

You can't die from fall damage, when the system detects that you are falling too fast, it slows you down and measures how high you started at in variables. Clear your VPS afterwards for more accurate results.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2011, 04:40:29 AM by Big Brother »

I've been working on a magic event and I've finished it. (85 lines)

Commands:

Type [spells] in chat and type a combination of 9 spells in team chat. (any combination)

Sit down and type [clear] to clear your spell inventory.

Sit down for a spell list.

Type [VC] to view your Velocity Counter with X, Y and Z.

Type [View VPS] to view your Total Variables Per Second. (More on that later)

Type [Clear VPS] to clear your Total Variables Per Second.

Hold down your jumping key to use anti gravity high-jumping. Hold down your jumping key AND your crouch key to fly at a very high velocity.

You can't be killed with any weapons apart from ones that kill you in a single shot.

You can't die from fall damage, when the system detects that you are falling too fast, it slows you down and measures how high you started at in variables. Clear your VPS afterwards for more accurate results.
Damn O.o