Author Topic: The World Race Project - [Track 1] Jungle Run  (Read 11340 times)

[Date posted: 25/09/2010  1:00pm [GMT]
Currently the Jungle Run is under construction, and we are still finding out how hard or easy it is to finish each project. We have been playing around a bit but haven't had time to find all the problems when racing. In a later blog post I will explain about some DEMO testing, and people we will need. Back to the run, we have no idea as in when it will be ready for hosting but we are keeping a lot of it secret, and giving you little sneak peaks!

Progress has been slow latley as I have broken my right hand, I have had to cut down on playing a bit and relax. Also Stone Head has been working on some other projects like his WW [TDM] so that has been holding him back. We try and get as much of it as we can when we are working on it and want to get this finished, then we can move onto our next Race track. We are still unsure of what the next track will be, so we might ask the public vote for their opinion. We will be discussing what will be on for vote later on, but for now just wait.

I will try and grab a few more pictures when I next see Stonehead active, but for now the blog picture will have to do. Thank you for reading and if you have any more questions then feel free to ask!

- Jam_Jar & Stone Head

- Pictures -

The latest test results for the bridge jump have just come in...
...I'm just guessing, but I think there's a problem.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 05:43:45 AM by Jam_Jar »

Nice job so far.
Offtopic: First Post. :D

Nice job so far.
Offtopic: First Post. :D

Thanks.

DAMN IT! Stupid -Reserved- lol

DAMN IT! Stupid -Reserved- lol
Lol. Nao I dun get second poast. :c

I Remember you telling me about this :0 also what's your steam.

I don't use it at all really, but my steam be Jam_Jar19091.
Jam_Jar was taken (Basterds), so I added 19091 on the end.

I don't use it at all really, but my steam be Jam_Jar19091.
Jam_Jar was taken (Basterds), so I added 19091 on the end.

Added you cameron :u.

:L lol. We have a creep on our hands...

I was watching you build this. then you made a stunt buggy race track and drove off the bridge.

It looks good. There will be pitfalls and stuff, right?
Truenos' colorset was made for builds like these...

In it there will be things like:
  • Crumbling canyon walls.
  • Bridge jump (If you miss you re spawn in front of bridge.)
  • Power up boxes (Thinking of ideas)
  • And a hell of a lot more...
Remember, I did say you can contribute ideas. And if we like 'em we might put them in.

Also, now the server has been made private so only me and stone will work there. Not for your eyes ._.

Also, now the server has been made private so only me and stone will work there. Not for your eyes ._.
Aww...

Going to post a video on something we are testing.
I'll add a link of all sources to the OP.

Also, I can ask stone if I might be able to let maybe two or three people onto the server to see.
One more thing! Later on there will be a DEMO run. We will need beta testers but that will be a while.
We will want feedback and such, and pictures will come with in the next few hours!

I know a way to make Random power-ups.

We are okay thanks. I wont say much, but the idea is only in... well... idea mode.
Don't event know if it'll go in.