Author Topic: CUBELANDS - Now, this seems familiar, doesn't it?  (Read 13499 times)

Cant connect. Cant review...

I shall review.

Graphics (7.5/10) [I know it doesn't make up the game, but it's the fastest to review.];
The graphics are very simple, and the animations are poor.  The cubes just spin and the players glide from place to place.  Not much to discuss here, except the materials look like something from 2006.  However, the GUI is simple, yet interesting.  This is a rare case of when everything comes together, it has comparable graphics.

Gameplay (7.5/10);
Want to just build?  Look no more, just take a brick and create.  Simple click and point controls are easy to learn and use, however I've been having a few issues with my mouse at first, but it got easier.  After all, you can just change the mouse sensitivity in the options menu.  However, it is very easy to cheat with Cheat Engine and delete other people's builds (without Cheat Engine, of course.)

Multiplayer (6/10);
No DMs, easy to muck other people up, but good community.  However there's going to be a moron that's delete happy, so don't expect your build to be there when you get home from school or something.

Creativity (3/10);
Total Minecraft rip-off.

tl;dr;
The game is simple to play and fun if you have enough IRL friends, however this game has flaws in it's system, making it easy to be screwed up by just one moron, but the simplicity makes it all worth-while.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 04:19:46 PM by brickybob »

Creativity (3/10);
Total Minecraft rip-off.
BLOCKLAND IS A RIPOFF OF ROBLOX1!11!111!!!!!!!!1!!ONE!1!!

Ahahaha, I've got ID 666

i just got my beta key,ya me....

BLOCKLAND IS A RIPOFF OF ROBLOX1!11!111!!!!!!!!1!!ONE!1!!
How is that at all relevant?

I joined its good not to bad if anyone wants me as a friend my name on cubelands is Max4344

Bump: Pic taken in my server.

I have a beta key, but don't play much.

What, Minecraft with less pixely graphics and more shading? What is this blasphemy?
ROBLOX.
Or madness.

Personally, I like Minecraft graphics better, and you can change the graphics in Minecraft to other things.