Author Topic: How did you come up with your name? and its history?  (Read 15637 times)

My original Blockland game name was DeluxeKill7. It was the name I planned to use BEFORE I even got Blockland, I literally had a book of plans that I was going to execute when the game got really good.

After awhile I thought it over, and I had another project coming up, for which the reason my name is now-
THE CORPORATION

I was playing Sauerbraten and thought "Man, cooldude8260 isn't going to be really impresive to others", so I had thought of 'Altered' because it fit Sauerbraten's theme. Later it became 'Alteration' when I was playing Blockland.

So yeah.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUU

I never knew this until 2009 in ROBLOX when some infamous guys there and...yeah.

Well my name is BlockStar and the story is behind is that well 1. its and good name and when i first started blockland my favorite (only) vehicle was the blockstang so i took at stang and added Star. Just a couple of months ago i found out its a prety famous name :P so yea thats how i got my name.

I make first Add-on...
So i change my name to Mr.Mod....
But now i realize first add ons are nothign to worry about.

Got bored as forget with Mastur Cheev and changed it to ShadowsfeaR because I thought it worked. :I

Notepad

jfiaiaehgiawgheioargoeugmjfre uisjixaodfhuiefhiughaouigerhu igroghaeguishcgrm

That's how I found it. I was about 8/9 at the time.

Cello
C3110
xC3110x
Eksi (31) Tenex

Destiny is just came up randomly one day. It sucks.

My mates use to call me zackowacko so I just used that with zeros.

My name started out in WoW back when it was still vanilla. I was trying to think up a nice name for my character. I figured he was going to mine ore. Being the creative little child I was, I used the name Oreten.. because I was going to be getting ore.. at level 10.. yeah.. I then made a new character because he got boring, and started typing out random stuff to see what sounded nice.

I liked the 'Ore' sound, so I went with Orth. I liked having a number, so I picked 'one'. Orthone, I looked at it after typing it and pronounced 'Or Th(r)one'. Without the R of course. It has been following me since then and even my RL friends refer to me as Orthone when I play games. =D

Herp.

For the clueless: TF2

Well. About two years ago I played Club Penguin. (I now never do though.)

For my penguin I chose the name Freeze1453. Because the name Freeze was taken. But yeah. Then I just kept that name, Freeze.

It's a cool name. :cookieMonster:

Back in RTB 1.045 one of my usernames was "Colonel Kentucky" which was inspired by the KFC guy (who I now know is actually called "Colonel Sanders") and the fact that I created this avatar that looked just like him.

I was roleplaying with my brother in this geothermal power plant we built into the volcano on the Islands map. As we role-played I changed my name to "Reactor Worker" to suit the theme and have kept it since.