Author Topic: Blockand on Mac.  (Read 3659 times)

My elementary school computers ran Mac v0.04 :o

wee my pc's have win2dos xp loksosklgorj some still have 98 thoughs and are server is a windows server 2003 or something

:'( Maybe it was 7-9 years ago, or something, that I had 98....It had these programs I loved on it....there was this game database thing and one game with ths one where you can make your own South Park scenes, another game I played on it with this racing game on on this track, the track went from 1 car length to...bigger....I'd jam my car in there and wait for the other cars. This game had car destruction phyics so when they hit me and piled up, they'd all by jammed and broken. Me, being at the front, would just be knocked back and have less damage, so I could go around and win the race....if I didn't coem around the track to find all the cars still in the place where I left them when I jammed them all in >:O...

^LOL@LONG!^

heh i had a windows 95...and it had a bigger harddrive then i have now xD

THere's this REALLY old computer in the attic, I think it's an apple 2 actually O_O WE've never really tried it...maybe it actually still works O_O

I have a semi working OSX App for Blockland. BUT It can't query the master... So theres bugs to work out. But if you want to try...

DOWNLOAD: http://rapidshare.com/files/14627635/Blockland_BETA.zip

I have a semi working OSX App for Blockland. BUT It can't query the master... So theres bugs to work out. But if you want to try...

DOWNLOAD: http://rapidshare.com/files/14627635/Blockland_BETA.zip

ZOMG!! Thank you so much. (havent tried it yet)

To my knowledge there are no Mac testers.

Man, thats bad :(. Badspot, can I get a refund if it doesnt work on my mac? Or you can give me the system specs then if I buy it its my fault.

There's no refunds on download able content because you can steal it and claim you boguht it and get free $20 e-monies. Even if you need some kind of buy code, that can also bee stolen. By stolen and steal, I also mean given to a person.

I'm assuming that GG has macs that they can test compatibility on at their HQ.

Dont you need a intel based mac for that? And badspot said it was for mac.

isn't there a program called wine or something that emulates windows games on a mac?
Two things about wine:
1) Wine Is No Emulator.
2) Wine is sometimes nicknamed "whine", I'm sure you can guess why.

As a Kubuntu user, (used to be, having hardware issues on my new laptop) I can say that vanilla blockland worked under wine. I was even able to connect to a windows computer on the lan and play a lan game.

Downside? It was pretty crashey, and somtimes the jump key would get stuck.